4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

Unlocked
Info Update 13/05/2022
Hey guys!
Some info for you...

Work in progress.
Still trying to finish a big part of the renders. Had to remake quite a lot, because I didn't like the result of some scenes.
I also have added a few new locations. Some of them will be used later, but I've decided to make them now.
I'm sure many of you want to know when the new version will be released, a lot of time has passed since the last update. Well, I can't answer this question yet to avoid making false promises. This new chapter is like making a new game for me. A lot to do from scratch, and it takes time.
So, I will keep you updated with some more info...
And yeah, too many horrible things are happening in the world right now. The last few years' events are literally destroying our familiar world. I really hope you're safe and doing well, guys...
Wish you all the best and...
Stay in touch!

Any higher res on that image? It's nice

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Is there a way we can play this on Mac without installing native windows or any windows boot software... Can someone make a Mac version?

Thanks in advance!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is there a way we can play this on Mac without installing native windows or any windows boot software... Can someone make a Mac version?

Thanks in advance!
The Dev won't make a Mac version.
No one will make a Mac version for some random requesting it.
If you want it you gotta make it yourself.

Reactions: Redlyfs

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello guys I got stuck in the scene of Olivia is in the hallway, I don't understand what to do to continue because she repeats the same thing about the pumpkin hat and returns to the same place..... greetings

hola chicos me trabé en la escena de Olivia is in the hallway, no entiendo que hacer para seguir pues me repite lo mismo del sobrero las calabazas y vuelve al mismo lugar..... saludos

bigmememan

Sep 7, 2018
i have all scenes unlocked there is many scenes with the daughter and one sex scene with Ollie. My save file should work tested it in another pc before sharing. Here i will share it again for those that might need it, but people can just click my username and in my post activity the post with the saves will be there
how do i use the save?

Oct 9, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

Unfortunately, I've been busy with some family stuff for the whole last week. I haven't too much time to develop anything. I'll continue work in the next few days.
I plan to finish rendering soon and will do some post-work after.
And finally, I'll start coding.
Stay in touch :)

ENJOY

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
This is the only game that takes a long time for developement but nobody is complaining because tis shit so good its enough to last till the next update

Reactions: Rhino3333

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
This is the only game that takes a long time for developement but nobody is complaining because tis shit so good its enough to last till the next update
I'll just say the game was setting up a nice collection of repeatable events that didn't feel complete and then said, "nah, nevermind", so I didn't like that too much but I didn't lose any sleep over it. One of my favorites for sure.

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
This dev is underrated AF, His content is Top Tier and his updates slap all these complaining Bitches shut
I see here is a lot of newcomers right? I will open u little secret, 1.0 to 1.1 took him almost 1 year and of course not with "hold on" status, every 2-4 weeks was something like:- "hey guys, sorry for delay, next month 100%, almost done" or "Busy now", "Health issues" and rest bull***t for whole year, whole fakin year.
Ppl are not complaining anymore, simple because we know who is this guy and we know the real date for release, it will be around April , 2023 and no matter what he writes here.
Good luck.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I see here is a lot of newcomers right? I will open u little secret, 1.0 to 1.1 took him almost 1 year and of course not with "hold on" status, every 2-4 weeks was something like:- "hey guys, sorry for delay, next month 100%, almost done" or "Busy now", "Health issues" and rest bull***t for whole year, whole fakin year.
Ppl are not complaining anymore, simple because we know who is this guy and we know the real date for release, it will be around April , 2023 and no matter what he writes here.
Good luck.
Content that does come out is still top tier regardless though, why we're all still here.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Long story short. If you are too horny to wait. Theres always alternatives. Just dont whine and complain.

Unless ur paying devs. And still. U should only support if u truly like the dev. Not support with a purpose to rush him. Doesnt work that way.

endriux

May 5, 2018
Good luck.
100 % right.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
LoL!!!!

It had been ages since I last came to these parts and I see the thread is mostly inhabited by blinded fanboys :LUL::LUL:

The best adult game... the most underrated dev.... LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

One thing never changed: delays and excuses for them.
What about bad animations? Are they still a common feature in this "game"?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
strange game...interesting, but the mini games lacking context/explanation...no thanks

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes