4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
strange game...interesting, but the mini games lacking context/explanation...no thanks
I mean, they're pretty self explanitory. These arent Legend of Zelda puzzles. Double digit IQ should be enough to figure them out...

dmmt

May 8, 2020
mini games at all...hate them. And these, have no context. They dont fit the game, they just appear

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
strange game...interesting, but the mini games lacking context/explanation...no thanks
mini games at all...hate them. And these, have no context. They dont fit the game, they just appear
If this is anything like the dev's first game, which seems to be, there is a larger picture where all pieces fall in place by the end.

Of course, at this pace we'll have to wait a few... decades.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Very good game. Up there with my favs. Love how beautiful the girls are. Not a fan of forced corruption though. Would've liked it even more if it was a genuine development of relationships.

Reactions: MrMax

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
As long we get some status updates, I am happy... its at least something, which not all devs do. That said, I am not looking forward to another christmas/halloween extra time frame between updates.

Oct 9, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Another preview of new locations. I had to use Blender to make some props, and I like the result.
Getting ready to begin coding, but I'm not sure about some gameplay elements. And I still need time to think about how to implement some elements better. I want to do everything right so I don’t regret it later.
So, work in progress...
Stay in touch!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody explain me how I get this movie?

Day S
Replay
Side 3 Movie 5 (1-4 Helloween)

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Can somebody explain me how I get this movie?

Day S
Replay
Side 3 Movie 5 (1-4 Helloween)
I think that one is broken - you should be able to get each scene naturally (I don't remember if choices matter here at all). I tried some full save from here as well - same thing

Reactions: Dole

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im confused i downloaded the game but its called DayS and they already have Olivia there the gameplay i watched on YouTube has the game started in a Subway Train in a dream

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes