4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

bigmememan

Sep 7, 2018
here are my saves. one is at the end of 0.8, and one is full save for 1.0 with all replay unlocked. The hearts I got finally are 7 for Agi, 6 for Oli and 7 for Mary.
the place where to put the save : C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications
I put this in the right folder but the gallery isn't unlocking.

Oct 9, 2017
Guys, please be patient NOTvil is working on the 4th and final Chapter which is the prologue I think he mentions last time that it will be like that and he intends to redo and change every systematic in the 4th chapter which is why it will take longer even the 3rd release was like that but the outcome was fantastic everything that NOTvil creates is always fantastic that's why he is a one-man creator even though this game is like a group but didn't seem like it. that's why I wonder why his Patreon is so fucking little -_- ..

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Just a rant. But i just dont get it. Theres so many alternatives on this site if you're desperate.

Moreover if ur impatient due to the games awesomeness, wouldnt it be off putting to discourage developers if theres always a constant influx of complaints for lack of developement speed ? I mean are u guys pushing for developers to drop the project ?!

I mean based on previous works as well as qty and quality of work, it should provide a certain level of credibility.

I feel words of encouragement and patience is impt. Especially if u trully appreciate developers even if ur flat broke and cant sub. At least dont piss ppl off

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Just a rant. But i just dont get it. Theres so many alternatives on this site if you're desperate.

Moreover if ur impatient due to the games awesomeness, wouldnt it be off putting to discourage developers if theres always a constant influx of complaints for lack of developement speed ? I mean are u guys pushing for developers to drop the project ?!

I mean based on previous works as well as qty and quality of work, it should provide a certain level of credibility.

I feel words of encouragement and patience is impt. Especially if u trully appreciate developers even if ur flat broke and cant sub. At least dont piss ppl off
Sir, that is way to logical for this crowd . Good effort though and I totally agree.

Reactions: fufu123 and Alfius

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
we/u/i/everyone can't and shouldn't
compare an earlier work
most developers get better and better NOTvil does
some don't and abandon there works
in this case the environment are just stunning
not the best npc's
but i can live with that

endriux

May 5, 2018
imagine postponing the final update to 2023 probably to get money out of his patreons for another year. I mean it's the last update pretty sure it doesn't take a whole year not even games like Being a DIK , City of Broken Dreamers and even Summer's Gone take that much and those do take months to get a new update but at least they are full of content that make it worth it. But Areas of Gray last update i will be honest it was a major disappointment for how much it took to be released
Exactly. In the case of those games, it is worth the wait, but here we do not have much material in relation to the waiting time ...

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Exactly. In the case of those games, it is worth the wait, but here we do not have much material in relation to the waiting time ...
i feel ur comparing this to many other games with a team developing the game. in terms of quality and qty ... for lets say timestamp compared to this... a solo project being somewhat even to a 70% on par is already commendable.

or would u prefer he does one good scene every month and update the game like the rest of the games here... then its like an endless tease scene by scene which destroys the whole immersion and actual game experience of enjoy the game fully from start to finish

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
also... another thing to compare.... midnight paradise or icstor ... like cmon man ...i rather he takes a year to develope a full game than blue ball me month by month. at least theres no expectations monthly.

i treat this like any other upcoming video game. diablo 4 for example. if it comes it comes.. no point whining about it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
also just a shoutout to **** u guys should check it out.. another corruption game with much decent content by single developer... not as fluid of ui but i feel its pretty decent game with alot of content as well
I would recommend avoiding giving shoutouts to other games in this thread. Under the Game/Mod/Comic/Animation/Asset/Fan art threads section of F95's General Rules, rule 2.2 reads: "Please avoid advertising other games in game threads, this will often derail the discussion". Whether it derails or not, this is frowned upon. If you want to give recommendations, that should be taken to PMs.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
I would recommend avoiding giving shoutouts to other games in this thread. Under the Game/Mod/Comic/Animation/Asset/Fan art threads section of F95's General Rules, rule 2.2 reads: "Please avoid advertising other games in game threads, this will often derail the discussion". Whether it derails or not, this is frowned upon. If you want to give recommendations, that should be taken to PMs.
i see. didnt know about this. thanks for the heads up and my bad =P. deleted the post already. just fyi

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Guys, please be patient NOTvil is working on the 4th and final Chapter which is the prologue I think he mentions last time that it will be like that and he intends to redo and change every systematic in the 4th chapter which is why it will take longer even the 3rd release was like that but the outcome was fantastic everything that NOTvil creates is always fantastic that's why he is a one-man creator even though this game is like a group but didn't seem like it. that's why I wonder why his Patreon is so fucking little -_- ..
His patreon is so fuckin little because he takes A WHOLE YEAR to release a 10minute update.

Oct 9, 2017
His patreon is so fuckin little because he takes A WHOLE YEAR to release a 10minute update.
1whole year I think you might be wrong about that all of his releases are a decent maximum of 5-7 months cause it only took 1 year in a half I feel that the previews were completed and start his new game which is this excluded 1 year in a half cause of the pandemic you can't blame him if that year was his slow pace. if I was him I feel I struggled at that time correct me if I'm wrong chapter 4 should be updated if it wasn't for the pandemic crises know what I'm and if you are a member of his Patreon page there is a new update it cost 2$..

Reactions: kengo2019

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
My opinion no one asked.
The first problem is technical. It is the game engine. Every update we read the same messages "sorry guys, I found a bug in the code, need to fix it". Maybe it wouldn't take so much time for fix if Notvil used something more popular like renpy or anything else.
The second one is announcements and promises. Okay guys, I am releasing update in two weeks. Oops, sorry, another one bug so next month. Well, something went wrong, so I need two more weeks. Yeah, for sure it will be ready after the Christmas.
And final one. Halloween episode was a mistake. More than one year from one main story update to another one was too much.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
This game had great premise, graphics and atmosphere, but unfortunately almost non existent story except of clicking to next sex scene, so I lost interest...

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Sexy preview.
Hey!
A preview for the higher tier Patrons. Haven't posted for you guys for a while.
This is just another gallery pic preview. But it's quite cool :)
... and this is just another annoying thing ... knowing that he's way to slow with developing the game, so we get these pictures from time to time but literally, he's just spoil the whole content of the next update before its release. :mad:
But that's just me.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Oct 9, 2017
... and this is just another annoying thing ... knowing that he's way to slow with developing the game, so we get these pictures from time to time but literally, he's just spoil the whole content of the next update before its release. :mad:
But that's just me.
that's the thing that is unique about his work because it is not made in Renpy or RPG every time a new chapter is released the game mechanic is change so the next will be new with lots of gimmicks or mini-games.

and this is the progress report

1661162262343.png

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
the way i look at it. hes games are so good that people jsut cant wait for it to be ready. but honestly instead of complaing either A: support him by buying him a beer or smth B: help him market the game better to provide support C: treat this game like any upcoming big name games in developement. if it comes it comes. i rather u spend the time to find something else u like than here typing countless passages of complains of slow developement. dun waste the space. dun waste your time

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes