4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
View attachment 1722817

Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a little sexy pic :p

So about the update.
The rendering and post-work stage is in progress.
I still can't decide on the number of sex scenes yet. But I don't think there will be many of them. This chapter will be focused more on the narrative just like the first 2 chapters.
Nevertheless, I will add some "spicy" scenes ;)
Stay in touch!

Since the story went completely mad and confusing, all I was hoping for was more sex scenes. I'm not here for frecking reading anyway ....

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 1722817

Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a little sexy pic :p

So about the update.
The rendering and post-work stage is in progress.
I still can't decide on the number of sex scenes yet. But I don't think there will be many of them. This chapter will be focused more on the narrative just like the first 2 chapters.
Nevertheless, I will add some "spicy" scenes ;)
Stay in touch!
Am I the only one who wants full lesbo scenes?
The girls sharing the MC is fun, but considering Abi was shown to be eyeing Oli constantly, they should have a scene together just them.
And I loved MARY with Abi, so Oli needs a scene too! Especially since the soul inside MARY wanted her to leave Oli alone, so doubling down and fucking her would be great. MARY might be gone from the main story, but throwing a scene in during that big orgy of scenes from last update would work fine in the timeline.

Plus, with the mother coming back...all types of shit can happen between the women...especially since the mother seems to be full on gas mind controlled right now.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Plus, with the mother coming back...all types of shit can happen between the women...especially since the mother seems to be full on gas mind controlled right now.
Considering how the last update was setting up what's likely going to be an NTR scene with Mia and one of the neighbors, it's not looking good for her to get back inside especially since the door is still sealed/locked. The AI is obviously doing the same thing to her that was done to Aiden, Abi and Oli. Maybe the door will unlock before that happens in the next update though but considering Aiden was already in the midst of a nightmare scene at the same time, Mia's return likely isn't going to be what people were expecting.

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
Considering how the last update was setting up what's likely going to be an NTR scene with Mia and one of the neighbors, it's not looking good for her to get back inside especially since the door is still sealed/locked. The AI is obviously doing the same thing to her that was done to Aiden, Abi and Oli. Maybe the door will unlock before that happens in the next update though but considering Aiden was already in the midst of a nightmare scene at the same time, Mia's return likely isn't going to be what people were expecting.
personally i dont care about that possible NTR scene with Mia, I just want freeroam scenes with Abi and Oli when the end comes :(

Mar 6, 2021
Everyone has their own taste and preference, but I want to believe that the developer just wanted to make a tease, as I also believe that he is not so naive that he thinks it will be okay to put an NTR without any kind of warning too much in advance to his supporters. After all, anyone with any intelligence knows that this topic divides people, and it can shoot itself in the foot.
If this scene actually happens, this game will go to the trash along with that developer's name, simply for the lack of consideration and respect for its fans.

Reactions: endriux

Oct 9, 2017

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Didn't want to spoil, but I have to show you something from the new chapter anyway.
So here's a little preview of the new location. This is the place where our character will spend most of the time. I wanted the last chapter to be a little darker, so I got rid of excessive sunlight. It should refresh the atmosphere of the game.
The names of the Patrons and their images will also be located here, on the other side of the room. I hope you'll like it :)
Oh, and I'm sorry that I make posts quite rarely now. I'll try to post more often as soon as there is more content that I can show without spoilers.
Stay in touch!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Also, considering last update, take that picture with a lot of salt. Dead sea amount of salt.
Looking how much progress there has been in the last couple months, I'd say we're in for another Halloween and Christmas type of hiatus. Maybe in 2 years we'll see this game done.

Reactions: Rhino3333

Oct 9, 2017
1651101858612.png

Unlocked

Hey guys!
Just a preview of the new character in the new "GREATESTS" apartments. She's quite hot! I'm not going to show you her face right now. But I'm sure this girl won't leave you indifferent ;)
Ah, and yeah, there are no new names on the board yet, but I will add them as soon as possible.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes