4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1647025715066.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
I was thinking about how to avoid spoilers of the next chapter and decided that mostly, I will show you previews/pictures like this. These previews will most likely be included in the gallery, which I will add again in this chapter (the same gallery as in chapter 2). It just will be a little bigger than before, with some new sexy images.
There will also be previews of the story, but less than usual.
In general, work in progress, and I'm currently making renders. And will be making them for a while. Everything is as usual.
Hope to show you some more sexy pics soon :)
So stay in touch!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 1698735

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
I was thinking about how to avoid spoilers of the next chapter and decided that mostly, I will show you previews/pictures like this. These previews will most likely be included in the gallery, which I will add again in this chapter (the same gallery as in chapter 2). It just will be a little bigger than before, with some new sexy images.
In general, work in progress, and I'm currently making renders. And will be making them for a while. Everything is as usual.
So stay in touch!
Boy am I looking forward to lewds without that damn eye color change.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
View attachment 1698735

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
So stay in touch!
Gonna be sad to see this game end. It has been my absolute favorite. Preview image looks amazing. As expected of best girl.

DeathDragonPl

Nov 25, 2020
I have my doubts about this, the developer knows that going down that road is a minefield, and he knows he will lose fans if that happens, but he will also gain others.
If the game has NTR it will be good for you but in my case the game goes to waste.
I agree. Optional/avoidable sure, but forced NTR is unacceptable to me too.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
seems like my save file is borked, something happened and had to play some events twice, and now its frozen on processing for both tasks.

Jul 13, 2018
Wow ....Can't wait for mia ntr
No dude that is a big No. Optional NTR with a chance to avoid it i don't mind. But forced NTR no way , if Notvil did that a lot of people would be mad at him . There is 2 things he can do, somebody saves Mia somehow and no NTR at all . Or you get to choose what Mia will do NTR / Non NTR kinda like how in the beginning you could still choose if Aiden wants to seduce the girls or not. Forced NTR will make people that are already tired of the delays more mad at Notvil also i saw many VNs that looked like it was going NTR path and it was just to end in a cliffhanger and next update no NTR at all . Honestly i would prefer the game to never have NTR, but optional i don't mind because i won't need to see it if i don't want to. But non of the game tags say NTR so i am hopeful it won't go that route

Reactions: endriux

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1648261444897.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a little sexy pic :p

So about the update.
The rendering and post-work stage is in progress.
I still can't decide on the number of sex scenes yet. But I don't think there will be many of them. This chapter will be focused more on the narrative just like the first 2 chapters.
Nevertheless, I will add some "spicy" scenes ;)
Stay in touch!

Mar 6, 2021
View attachment 1722817

Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a little sexy pic :p

So about the update.
The rendering and post-work stage is in progress.
I still can't decide on the number of sex scenes yet. But I don't think there will be many of them. This chapter will be focused more on the narrative just like the first 2 chapters.
Nevertheless, I will add some "spicy" scenes ;)
Stay in touch!
With the last scene shown, the next update will define who will continue and who will leave the game, depending on the outcome of that scene. I want to be wrong, but maybe I'm one of those who will leave.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes