4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

DeathDragonPl

Nov 25, 2020
I believe so though I'm not 100% sure because it only gives dialogs not the animation. Basically I went to her room and without clicking anything (no white cirlce with dot) I got her dialog about reading (no animation). After that part of the game was literally skipped (huge gap in gallery) and soon I was left with no tasks to do. I've restarted the game avoiding her room unless necessary and I managed to finish no problem. Sorry for lack of details but I didn't really pay attention until I realised that I'm missing some continuity, soon to be stucked completly.
PS Love the game, please don't add ntr.
It's a bit weird to answer my own post but I got it more or less. It's not Aby's room causing it, it's red "holocron". Depending when you finish this quest you can get stuck in various parts of the game. First time I finished it at the time when I was supposed to release Erogesian in Aby's room in the evening (she mentions reading a book again during that scene and that's the one I was referring to) and I was unable to do it. On next attempt I did the "holocron" after one of Olivia+Aiden seances and now I'm stuck in Olivia masturbate in evening - Aiden view on cameras - realise Erogesian when Olivia is in hallway loop. It shows double //processing// but if I skip time in Olivia's room (to evening) loop restarts.

Reactions: NOTvil

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
NOTvil since you're here, if I may, could you maybe make it so that after finishing a chapter/update we return to the game?
I wanted to play the extra (halloween and christmas) after the update but it just ends.
Also wanted to do the repetable events with Abi and Mary.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
NOTvil since you're here, if I may, could you maybe make it so that after finishing a chapter/update we return to the game?
I wanted to play the extra (halloween and christmas) after the update but it just ends.
Not sure atm, I'll think about that

Also wanted to do the repetable events with Abi and Mary.
You can see those scenes again in the REPLAY section (Main menu)

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It's a bit weird to answer my own post but I got it more or less. It's not Aby's room causing it, it's red "holocron". Depending when you finish this quest you can get stuck in various parts of the game. First time I finished it at the time when I was supposed to release Erogesian in Aby's room in the evening (she mentions reading a book again during that scene and that's the one I was referring to) and I was unable to do it. On next attempt I did the "holocron" after one of Olivia+Aiden seances and now I'm stuck in Olivia masturbate in evening - Aiden view on cameras - realise Erogesian when Olivia is in hallway loop. It shows double //processing// but if I skip time in Olivia's room (to evening) loop restarts.
Alright, I'll check that. Thanks :)

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone have latest walkthrough?
The trick is to not play it. Just rip the images, have a look and wait and see if its ever finished. The character's events are tied to other character's events sometimes in such completely nonsensical ways. This game is designed to be played by the designer. Any newcomer is guaranteed to get the worst possible outcome, and possibly spin their wheels for no reward, or soft-lock the playthrough (even if its not truly, it'll feel like it and be infuriating lol).

I keep tabs on it. I'd like it to be good someday, but I guess I just look at it as a rough alpha. Right now working through the content a 2nd time after what feels like a year, and I can't remember shit.
guys!!! Could you give us full save? With hallowen gallery
any full save pls
You can force unlock those missing replays by going to the directory:

C:\Users\(your account)\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications

open up DontLookAtMe with notepad, you will see re(1-37)=1. If you have any missing from 1-37, just type in the re(number)=1 and voila the missing scenes will unlock the next time you open the game.

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
does the game allows us to save (like before choices) or it is autosaves only?
You can save the game manually but there is only one save slot. Also the game create autosaves in some points of every chapter which rewrite your own save. TLDR save system is not very good

Reactions: SpecterX

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
You need to bring energy/water/whatever it is to the panel on the left (rectangle) and to circle in the middle within limited number of moves (indicated in top right corner near the source). Probably 'easiest way' would be to backtrack shortes routes from your targets, at least it's how I've done it.
Can you send a picture on how to solve it the puzzle quest please

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes