4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
look thew the rooms were adian is in the after noon office or parents room
He is not appearing. Everyroom is empty. I only have the halloween repetable scene in the corridor. :(
Starting over is pretty annoying and there are not other saves apparently from the game

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
He is not appearing. Everyroom is empty. I only have the halloween repetable scene in the corridor. :(
Starting over is pretty annoying and there are not other saves apparently from the game
sit im ome room n cycle throw to after noon do that with every room and keep eye on the Erogosian as you see it light up when you find him took me a while to do

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
any body no the solution to this i have 1 and 2 but need 3 n 4 to finish it any help please as its getting on my nervis n want to contiue the story n see the new update stuff

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
any body no the solution to this i have 1 and 2 but need 3 n 4 to finish it any help please as its getting on my nervis n want to contiue the story n see the new update stuff
Link the first two pictures in the same order as before, and then link the third. Repeat until you see all the scenes.

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
Are there dead ends or am i at the end of the game? All both objectives are at "Processing". And i found two special quests.TheLaser Cube at the balcony at the halloween event at the hallway.
But there are still some unlocked videos at the gallery.

1641563597922.png
1641563616834.png

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
There's .txt file in the folder which tells you the order, but just in case : Beginning ; DayZero ; DayS.

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
Are there dead ends or am i at the end of the game? All both objectives are at "Processing". And i found two special quests.TheLaser Cube at the balcony at the halloween event at the hallway.

View attachment 1584580
View attachment 1584582
"Lewd points" are to low. They should be around 7-8 as I remember. It might be a bug or you chose wrong answers when there were alternative options in the game.

DeathDragonPl

Nov 25, 2020
"Lewd points" are to low. They should be around 7-8 as I remember. It might be a bug or you chose wrong answers when there were alternative options in the game.
It's seems one of events in Aby's room (erotic book) can start ahead of time when visiting her room, locking ton of content in between (including points) causing game to stuck. Avoid her room unless you specifically have something to do in there.

DeathDragonPl

Nov 25, 2020
how to solve pump puzzle quest ?
You need to bring energy/water/whatever it is to the panel on the left (rectangle) and to circle in the middle within limited number of moves (indicated in top right corner near the source). Probably 'easiest way' would be to backtrack shortes routes from your targets, at least it's how I've done it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OzBrit

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It's seems one of events in Aby's room (erotic book) can start ahead of time when visiting her room, locking ton of content in between (including points) causing game to stuck. Avoid her room unless you specifically have something to do in there.
Could you guys tell me when you get that bug? I'm trying to fix it, but can't find it. Are you talking about the scene where Abi is reading with the buttblug?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018

View attachment 1584580
View attachment 1584582
yes do the halloween event opens some of the clips then carry on i was stuck but i skiped the cube and everything carred on or you missed a quest with olivia in adiens room afer mary give him a massage as i found if you dont do that massage mary then olivia it locks content

DeathDragonPl

Nov 25, 2020
Could you guys tell me when you get that bug? I'm trying to fix it, but can't find it. Are you talking about the scene where Abi is reading with the buttblug?
I believe so though I'm not 100% sure because it only gives dialogs not the animation. Basically I went to her room and without clicking anything (no white cirlce with dot) I got her dialog about reading (no animation). After that part of the game was literally skipped (huge gap in gallery) and soon I was left with no tasks to do. I've restarted the game avoiding her room unless necessary and I managed to finish no problem. Sorry for lack of details but I didn't really pay attention until I realised that I'm missing some continuity, soon to be stucked completly.
PS Love the game, please don't add ntr.

Reactions: OzBrit and NOTvil
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes