4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1644201798172.png

Info Update 07/02/2022
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Unfortunately, I don't have any new preview pics for you yet because I'm still working on the script and trying to put everything in order. Both in the plot and in my head.
Over the years of development, I have changed the ending many times, and it's been hard to understand what I really want. The game became much bigger than I expected. So I had a few options for the ending, and I think I've chosen the right one...
I am also preparing new locations and characters, as the narrative in the next chapter will change, and the characters will also partially change. Yeah, there is still a lot of work ahead. But it's okay, I will handle everything.
I haven't written anything for a long time, sorry. Honestly, I just don't have much news yet, but nevertheless, I'll start working on rendering soon and will have something to show you.
That's all for now...
Stay in touch!
And Have a nice day! :)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1645809452544.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

I'm gradually finishing the work with the script of the entire chapter, and I'm already starting to make some renderings. I also have created several new locations. Hell, I don't even know if I should show you them or not. I wouldn't like to make many spoilers. Although on the other hand, in this version almost any preview will be a spoiler. I'll need to think about how to minimize the amount of them.
In general, the work is in progress. So far, everything is fine, except that I doubt some parts of the plot. But I'll figure that out...
That's all for now!
Stay in touch!

NotSlonique

Sep 10, 2020
A good game that just has slow development.
I have followed this game (series) since the prequel and the development was always a bit slow but it seemed justifiable because its a one man project and a custom engine etc. However the last year (and a half maybe) has seen a slowdown that was unprecedented which is sadly too common for games in this realm.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello here,
Quick question: i have apply the IC patch but Abby still call Aiden "Aiden" ... Is that normal ?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Been a while since I last played, but if I remember correctly it is, the patch is pretty spotty
Spotty? More like completely broken. I haven't seen that thing work in several updates. Whoever made it likely needs to update it to get it to work with the most recent of content.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone upload their fully unlocked "Dontlookatme" file? Reinstalled windows and mine's gone
The path is Appdata\Roaming\MMFApplication

Aalorian

Feb 16, 2019
I have followed this game (series) since the prequel and the development was always a bit slow but it seemed justifiable because its a one man project and a custom engine etc. However the last year (and a half maybe) has seen a slowdown that was unprecedented which is sadly too common for games in this realm.
oh you mean slow down in the middle of a crazy pandemic? yeah, im baffled as well /s

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes