4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

konzwalony

Apr 11, 2020
Wasnt the update supposed to be pretty much finished, where only the fishing stopped him before the last 2 weeks of work?

At least line up your own lies.
I guess coding the minigame he's adding takes a lot lol. Well, i'm not paying for the game so I can't cry about the time he takes for creating his game but if I'd be a patron, I'd be furious about so much delays, becouse it clearly is just postponing only to milk his patrons. It's sad, becouse the game itself is great and I'd love to see more than one short update per year. I'll be not surprised if he'll make another excuse e.g. "i'm sick so the release will be 2 weeks later" just before the release. Sad.

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
The new post from Patreon
Please, think twice before opening :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Merry Christmas!

Hey guys! I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you will spend this Holidays with the ones you love and in joy :)

I know you aren't happy with my productivity this year. This is understandable. But I will fix this in the new year. And of course, I will try not to delay the new releases for such a long time anymore.

Version 1.2 won't be released this month, unfortunately. Anyway, I will be working to release it asap.

Thank you for being so patient,

And have a nice Holiday!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Merry Christmas!

Hey guys! I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you will spend this Holidays with the ones you love and in joy :)

I know you aren't happy with my productivity this year. This is understandable. But I will fix this in the new year. And of course, I will try not to delay the new releases for such a long time anymore.

Version 1.2 won't be released this month, unfortunately. Anyway, I will be working to release it asap.

And have a nice Holiday!
I can't believe, in this day and age, someone has the audacity to wear robotface! :geek:

Dec 27, 2022
Merry Christmas!

And have a nice Holiday!
maybe this is how it ends. They were all robots all along

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
maybe this is how it ends. They were all robots all along
Or their personalities and/or souls get transferred into robot bodies modelled after their likeness. Obviously the neighbor's wife got incorporated into the maid robot somehow. I'm curious if that's the case or if that scene was just her being depicted as a ghost perhaps. The dev hasn't exactly presented much in regards to the story about what is happening behind the scenes.

zWindows

May 30, 2019
Or their personalities and/or souls get transferred into robot bodies modelled after their likeness. Obviously the neighbor's wife got incorporated into the maid robot somehow. I'm curious if that's the case or if that scene was just her being depicted as a ghost perhaps. The dev hasn't exactly presented much in regards to the story about what is happening behind the scenes.
I believe that this last chapter of the game would answer all these questions.
But by the way development is going, I believe that all questions will only be answered in the next 3/4 years.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Merry Christmas!

And have a nice Holiday!
My hypothesis is that the family will be put in robots and then their bodies used to breed...something.
Breeding is definitely a part, since the code names are Adam and the girls are all Eves.
But also Robots.... I'm really curious about the mystery behind this game, and I'm not usually too involved in the details of H games.

I just hope that when breeding does come about, it's at the very end because I'm not really into preggo content.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
My hypothesis is that the family will be put in robots and then their bodies used to breed...something.
Breeding is definitely a part, since the code names are Adam and the girls are all Eves.
But also Robots.... I'm really curious about the mystery behind this game, and I'm not usually too involved in the details of H games.

I just hope that when breeding does come about, it's at the very end because I'm not really into preggo content.
I can't see this lining up with the prologue, where the MC is reminiscing the events of the game in a train or something.

What we can tell for sure by now, including the previous game:

1. The supernatural exists, in a form reminiscent of jewish/christian/muslim mythology.
2. The protagonist survives after a bitter end.
3. The house has a mind of its own, TBD if human, bot or something else.
4. At least one deceased person has been turned into a robot or one has been built in her likeness.

endriux

May 5, 2018
This game really arises in pain. On the one hand, I'm curious how dev will lead the story. On the other hand, the waiting time and the direction in which it goes disappoints me a bit.

zWindows

May 30, 2019
Truth be told, not supporting on patreon will not speed up the development process, NOTvil himself already said that he doesn't do it for the money, he has his own job where he gets paid enough, he does it because he likes it, in other words and a Hobby, what's left for us, and just wait.

Oct 9, 2017
Truth be told, not supporting on patreon will not speed up the development process, NOTvil himself already said that he doesn't do it for the money, he has his own job where he gets paid enough, he does it because he likes it, in other words and a Hobby, what's left for us, and just wait.
thats why the one who are patrons to his game is just fans of the game wither the dev will release early or longer because of what the outcome is gonna be fantastic

Reactions: zWindows
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes