Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
There's a sister x sister scene in the latest update of witch hunter. It's a threesome scene with a man though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its always nice when they actually look similar. Like they are ACTUALY RELATED. So many games have "lezcest" with characters who look absolutely nothing alike. I've seen way too many 'families' with different skin and hair colors for every member

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Its always nice when they actually look similar. Like they are ACTUALY RELATED. So many games have "lezcest" with characters who look absolutely nothing alike. I've seen way too many 'families' with different skin and hair colors for every member
This bothers me a lot, too. I hate these random choices for Daz and Honey Select characters.

I and 母娘蜜猟 sometimes "talk" about this issue and we agreed of Heart Problems is a good example of how a "Landlady" and her tenants can be alike.

Recently I have liked the Golden Mean's "family".

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2021
This bothers me a lot, too. I hate these random choices for Daz and Honey Select characters.

I and 母娘蜜猟 sometimes "talk" about this issue and we agreed of Heart Problems is a good example of how a "Landlady" and her tenants can be alike.

so anyways what is the game name

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

thanks for the additional games

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
so anyways what is the game name
Edited my post and we have links now.

thanks for the additional games
Thanks, I just want to say that both games are on the radar. I'm not sure if we will have lezcest someday. Even if Golden Mean is a 0.2 VN we already have lesbian sex with side LIs, if the NTR/Sharing will not overshadow the rest of the paths the odds are good.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Edited my post and we have links now.

Thanks, I just want to say that both games are on the radar. I'm not sure if we will have lezcest someday. Even if Golden Mean is a 0.2 VN we already have lesbian sex with side LIs, if the NTR/Sharing will not overshadow the rest of the paths the odds are good.
agree, I would love to see both of this game will have a lezcest in future especially Heart Problems

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
This just dropped today.
Models are crazy good looking.
You play as the mother. Father leaves the house for 2 months leaving the mom with her 2 kids (daughter and son).
The dev hasnt said anything about planned content but the way the game is set up im pretty sure we are gonna have some mom-daughter.
Naughty Neighbours
Looks good. Needs a patch though cause they are currently "adopted"

Nov 8, 2022
This just dropped today.
Models are crazy good looking.
You play as the mother. Father leaves the house for 2 months leaving the mom with her 2 kids (daughter and son).
The dev hasnt said anything about planned content but the way the game is set up im pretty sure we are gonna have some mom-daughter.
Naughty Neighbours
Thanks for the info. For me it looks like a gulag production. Typical for developers of a certain country. One character is very ugly, cancer thin and what supposed to be puberty, looks like AIDS. On top a lot teletubbie comedy and expression that does not translate well. But i will check every update for my kink of cause. ^^

May 13, 2022

Powerless99

Mar 10, 2021
Yeah, considering the implied gangbang comment, this is one of those m/f, m/m/f, m/m/m/m/m/f, and maaaybe f/f/m type games, but never f/f (and if there is any, the scene sucks 'cause they do less than the bare minimum)
Dude... I wish there were more games where it's mostly f/f focused. Cus it is mostly male protag and they are either in a threesome or a spectator. I wanna play as the mom or the daughter.

Powerless99

Mar 10, 2021
Now there’s a game idea. Daughter makes a harem with her Mom, Aunt, Teacher, Sisters, etc…
The closest game I could think of with the same premise is Dog Days of Summer, female protag, purely lesbian content, mom/daughter, and a possible harem in the making.

Maybe I can try and make one myself if I ever figure out DAZ and Renpy.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
The closest game I could think of with the same premise is Dog Days of Summer, female protag, purely lesbian content, mom/daughter, and a possible harem in the making.

Problem is mostly Daz models are trash anyway, with very few exceptions! Imo nothing beats hand-drawn 2D

Jun 9, 2022

See if you can do a remake of A Wife A Mother

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
It's the opposite, in this case, seeing his previous game had many FFFF....FFFFxM scenes, on this with "luck" one of them will spread the other girl's buttcheaks for the MC. For Harem lovers and probably most Whiteleaf's supporters two girls without the MC is NTR, and the scene is on the limit. For me, not of all MD, SS, and AN cases are the "funny" 3 letters, for example on Male harem games is common to fuck 5 different LIs in a single day maaayybe while the MC's dick is occupied we can "allow" (you know how things work in these Renpy games) the girls of the family can do sex between themselves. Why the hell of all people on Earth I have jealousy of my family doing things, anyway my grammar is poor to have a long discussion with anyone about this.

We have pure lesbian games but they are not many. Female Protagonists with a lesbian route if we take a good look we have a lot. AWAM, Jessica HN, Ms. Denvers, Black Diamond, Her Desire, maybe Naught Neibours, Bright Past, maybe Campo, To Love Honor and Betray, The Mistery of Vaulihorn, Mother's Devotion etc if I have to support everyone this can hurt my bank acc.

Here is an opportunity. If we exclude the classic Japanese and other Western who follows the corruption formula what's left are Eva Kiss' games. There are others but not at this level.

And there is a rarer case, if one day the A .I. doesn't take over everything, I will make it myself, which I can say will be a game that won't be allowed here because it will be banned.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes