Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Idiot i am not dude Idiot. Do you see any guy name venesa. And dont judge others.
well if that in case I’m sorry milady cause it’s really rare to saw a female members in this forum so if I offended you I apologized but who knows sometimes even though a girl name we will never know who’s behind of the name or could be a girl name but with a dude behind the screen after all it’s a cyber world after all. Just saying~

Reactions: Adramme

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
well if that in case I’m sorry milady cause it’s really rare to saw a female members in this forum so if I offended you I apologized but who knows sometimes even though a girl name we will never know who’s behind of the name or could be a girl name but with a dude behind the screen after all it’s a cyber world after all. Just saying~
just an advice... dont call girls "milady".... ever!

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
You could be surprised by how many females there are here, at least lurking. I'm sure it's a minority, but more than you think.

I often wonder what the demographics look like for this fetish. I bet it's unique.

Reactions: Loyo

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
A little late, sry IRL issues.

Good taste, I can add Black Diamond to your list.

In early versions like Ms. Denvers and Her Desire like these two, we don't even need to ask for a lesbian route and for lezcest.

What I like, Lydia is a loveable person and has wholesome moments with her Mother, and looks these dynamics are extended to her aunt. On non-incest routes too with Rose and Red Head from the art school.

I personally love to play as male mc, and witnessing/participating in the lezcesct action.
First of all, I will spoil one of iNSight of you's endings, my last game played and still fresh in my memory. OFF topic. Well, the game has been completed, even if it was an extreme corruption game we have some lesbian action between Gloria, our target of corruption, and Maya, one of LIs. I can say if I don't have M/D stuff I can say Milf on F95's tag sense and Teen Girls serve, and this was a case of witnessing and pushing both to discover same-sex relations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All these words and pictures to say it's hard, no pun intended, to predict in a Male Protag game if the results are our expectations and lez scenes will have our standards. My personal choice on iNSight is if can make something different to put our girls to participate more to break Gloria, anyway, beggars can't be choosers. At least, in the end, Advent Anyx remembered these lesbian events.

About your list, Lust and Power M/D were spectacular maybe the scenes can be standard, SL and PL was a fun ride.

Sadly my top one and two were not allowed here anymore, SSP and LGH, the first one are because of the potential of M/ elder Daughter and A/N, but still potential that the Dev could bother to create M/D scenes in the future, and only focus on the MC, and the second one because is the Mother plays on the offensive and both M/D remembered our acclaimed Dead Moon Survival. Edit, I will check if the Mother has her own choices towards her Daughter like the Mother on DMS.

Daily Lives, I am not a fan of this type of MC, but the game is very well drawn. This is a game you would never expect to find lezcest even the developer doesn't expect too many votes to M/D at polls.

Stolen Destiny another one I started to play without any expectations and find two M/Ds.

About Lydia Collier, around the time I made a post here I exchanged some words with WP, and he has been receptive, I don't know if was only a vendor talking to a potential client. My fear is the Novel has been released on Steam and become mainstream. Another issue is if WP rushes the ending to work in a new game, I can say this is an error, now that things have become good with paths, subpaths, and dark routes. Huge potential for fun with Lydia and the entire Ellie family.

A question to everyone, Do you find what you want on Male Protag games? I mean fully, I don't like self-insertion, especially with these creepy shota MCs, but if you were really the protagonist, any game has done exactly what you wanted about lezcest?

Sorry for the errors, I need to sleep now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loyo

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You could be surprised by how many females there are here, at least lurking. I'm sure it's a minority, but more than you think.

I often wonder what the demographics look like for this fetish. I bet it's unique.
Yes man I honestly no idea tbh I thought mostly adult games forum would be full of guys and I never once know that there would be female members as well

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

In early versions like Ms. Denvers and Her Desire like these two, we don't even need to ask for a lesbian route and for lezcest.

What I like, Lydia is a loveable person and has wholesome moments with her Mother, and looks these dynamics are extended to her aunt. On non-incest routes too with Rose and Red Head from the art school.

First of all, I will spoil one of iNSight of you's endings, my last game played and still fresh in my memory. OFF topic. Well, the game has been completed, even if it was an extreme corruption game we have some lesbian action between Gloria, our target of corruption, and Maya, one of LIs. I can say if I don't have M/D stuff I can say Milf on F95's tag sense and Teen Girls serve, and this was a case of witnessing and pushing both to discover same-sex relations.

All these words and pictures to say it's hard, no pun intended, to predict in a Male Protag game if the results are our expectations and lez scenes will have our standards. My personal choice on iNSight is if can make something different to put our girls to participate more to break Gloria, anyway, beggars can't be choosers. At least, in the end, Advent Anyx remembered these lesbian events.

About your list, Lust and Power M/D were spectacular maybe the scenes can be standard, SL and PL was a fun ride.

Sadly my top one and two were not allowed here anymore, SSP and LTG, the first one are because of the potential of M/ elder Daughter and A/N, but still potential that the Dev could bother to create M/D scenes in the future, and only focus on the MC, and the second one because is the Mother plays on the offensive and both M/D remembered our acclaimed Dead Moon Survival.

Daily Lives, I am not a fan of this type of MC, but the game is very well drawn. This is a game you would never expect to find lezcest even the developer doesn't expect too many votes to M/D at polls.

Stolen Destiny another one I started to play without any expectations and find two M/Ds.

About Lydia Collier, around the time I made a post here I exchanged some words with WP, and he has been receptive, I don't know if was only a vendor talking to a potential client. My fear is the Novel has been released on Steam and become mainstream. Another issue is if WP rushes the ending to work in a new game, I can say this is an error, now that things have become good with paths, subpaths, and dark routes. Huge potential for fun with Lydia and the entire Ellie family.

A question to everyone, Do you find what you want on Male Protag games? I mean fully, I don't like self-insertion, especially with these creepy shota MCs, but if you were really the protagonist, any game has done exactly what you wanted about lezcest?

I’m so excited for this relationship thought I think Sophie and the mother scene are getting there soon with that teaser cant wait ❤stolen destiny

Jan 21, 2023
I hope that Lydia Collier adds lezcest content. I think I supported him in early 2022/late 2021 and at the time I remember in the discord channel he was reluctant to add it. I dont know if his opinion has changed but I sure hope so.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Cool. But Desert Stalker or Hot Sand of antartic something games, i dont know extacly. But they are also good game.
Ok, Male protags don't bother you I will recommend Ravenous

And I'll take this opportunity to update what has happened with the game since my recommendation post.

We have rants, deleted posts, warnings, people banned from the Ravenous's thread, and Yellow letters on the first post about NTR, and all because of our beloved Lezcest, lol.

On the first page, I predicted the shitstorm. The problem is Ravenous is a Kinect Novel with divisive contents, smolls, lesbian, Gilf, and unavoidable LIs, at least now some stuff can be skippable.

Spoiler ahead Due to the game is a Kinect Novel, and the Shitstom, Naomi/Erica not developing as expected, no choices to control on and off, and too early. Silk explained how things work at the final of the post.

On the other side a side M/D has been suggested and my friend M/D Hunter, aka the Op of Lesbian incest thread, prefers Candace and Amelia than the main M/D.

Candace (Mother) & Amelia (Daughter), Ravenous
screenshot0007.jpg

The good, both developers post a lot on Discord's game.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020

Sadly my top one and two were not allowed here anymore, SSP and LGH, the first one are because of the potential of M/ elder Daughter and A/N, but still potential that the Dev could bother to create M/D scenes in the future, and only focus on the MC, and the second one because is the Mother plays on the offensive and both M/D remembered our acclaimed Dead Moon Survival. Edit, I will check if the Mother has her own choices towards her Daughter like the Mother on DMS.

As for SSP, there is not M/D right now, but I get the feeling it may take a path similar to parental love (where there's initial hostility/jelousy between mom and daughter in regard of lusting for the MC (husband/dad), and then it becomes a family fuck-fest such as the one we love. Anyway for now there's some Aunt+Niece which is very nicely rendered (if you don't mind some eggs and sausage in your potatoes salad).

What does LGH stand for?

May 13, 2022
Bit of a shame they're one and done now. I would have loved to see more between Anna and Daisy, even if they were just bite-sized updates. A missed opportunity seeing it from the mom's POV, maybe dominating her own daughter for a change, with all the previous lesbian positions, but their roles reversed.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
we have heavy losses too :cry:

To be or not to Be
This was fun, the MC have sex with a friend at school, a makeout with her teacher, and fun with her sister.

Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary
A rare setup of Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Subscriberstar, Loli, and Lesbian Incest, the last tag was in the initial stages

Heir Apparent
This one not so much, even with the renders above average, my Super Combo of Aunt, Niece, and Mother was forever lost.
Yeah bra, i still feel piss off for

Oopsy Daisy what an excuse of the team by the cliffhanger M/D, i love their realistic resemblance and the way they get corruption by the other FMC who has her own side lezcest, hope them will be good to get back on track

Real Dream muscles get me to another hype of testo, fun from the beginning but it's still a secret of why it gets abandoned

Scandal a kind of joke that i don't want to talk about :rolleyes:

On the other side a side M/D has been suggested and my friend M/D Hunter, aka the Op of Lesbian incest thread, prefers Candace and Amelia than the main M/D.
My friendly remind to this game's developer/storyteller.... "just show, don't tell" o_O

(where there's initial hostility/jelousy between mom and daughter in regard of lusting for the MC (husband/dad), and then it becomes a family fuck-fest such as the one we love
That oldschool method works last forever :devilish:

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I might have 2 or more personalities so i'll tell it quickly:

Sweet Affection maybe i got hook by the way of storytelling of dialogue, some kind of cheep romantic novels but so ideally real-life of the MC i wanna be, very slow corrupting but in the very style of romance, only focus on your 2 closest ladies even though to have chance to expand the large harem but your final choice is still them (not like other TK8000s's multiverse).

But I'm the Bad Guy no lezcest determined yet although MC get through the double fellatio and promise the cum swap for M/D. And i love the anti-hero route, you are the lonewolf who someday "break into" other family and decide to take place of the man of house to take a good care and corrupt the ladies (and also the ladyboy lol) by your own way, the very such heavy testo chad/sir of yours.

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes