• adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

Venesa41

May 2, 2023
Ok, Male protags don't bother you I will recommend Ravenous

And I'll take this opportunity to update what has happened with the game since my recommendation post.

We have rants, deleted posts, warnings, people banned from the Ravenous's thread, and Yellow letters on the first post about NTR, and all because of our beloved Lezcest, lol.

On the first page, I predicted the shitstorm. The problem is Ravenous is a Kinect Novel with divisive contents, smolls, lesbian, Gilf, and unavoidable LIs, at least now some stuff can be skippable.

Spoiler ahead Due to the game is a Kinect Novel, and the Shitstom, Naomi/Erica not developing as expected, no choices to control on and off, and too early. Silk explained how things work at the final of the post.

On the other side a side M/D has been suggested and my friend M/D Hunter, aka the Op of Lesbian incest thread, prefers Candace and Amelia than the main M/D.

Candace (Mother) & Amelia (Daughter), Ravenous
View attachment 2592715

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The good, both developers post a lot on Discord's game.
Maybe I will try this game, but some says there is no option it is like kinectice novel something. But I will try this game. Thanks. If you known many more game then please post it. Mom daughter loli content games..

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah bra, i still feel piss off for

Oopsy Daisy what an excuse of the team by the cliffhanger M/D, i love their realistic resemblance and the way they get corruption by the other FMC who has her own side lezcest, hope them will be good to get back on track

Real Dream muscles get me to another hype of testo, fun from the beginning but it's still a secret of why it gets abandoned

Scandal a kind of joke that i don't want to talk about :rolleyes:

My friendly remind to this game's developer/storyteller.... "just show, don't tell" o_O

That oldschool method works last forever :devilish:
Bra???

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Snip
Real Dream muscles get me to another hype of testo, fun from the beginning but it's still a secret of why it gets abandoned
I visited Real Dream's thread and another Developer is interested in continuing the game. All can say the "Landlady" has an interesting body type.

Report. Tonight I was been trolled by Hail to the King
Madison (Daughter) & Evelyn (Mother)
screenshot0003.jpg
"Hell yeah, another wonderful Mother/Daughter Massage like Ms. Denvers." Unzip

Venesa41

May 2, 2023
I visited Real Dream's thread and another Developer is interested in continuing the game. All can say the "Landlady" has an interesting body type.

Report. Tonight I was been trolled by Hail to the King
View attachment 2596165
"Hell yeah, another wonderful Mother/Daughter Massage like Ms. Denvers." Unzip
Nice One. I liked CEO Mafia Based Games. And Novel Also.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Hey, 母娘蜜猟 M/D hunter, you have luck, the developer adopted Realm Dreams, and I am sure another one will adopt one of the games I have mentioned too.:)

A question to everyone, Do you find what you want on Male Protag games?blah, blah, blah
I don't know if my question is so shitty or if the people are shy, anyway, I mentioned iNSight, a will mention another one.

Defending Lydia Collier , calm dawn people who watched this thread you will be pleasantly surprised at the end of this post.

One word resumes my priority while I play Male Protags games, Oyakodon, if not possible, 3some with a Milf and another LI, and that LI is younger and the girls have to interact, even better if the MC gives space and join to action later, like the Hot Sand's 3some scene with MC's wives. Yes I know, more choices, variables, additional renders, and workload.

The MC of DLC is passable, he is mature and not one of "Landlady behold my morning wood" MCs. On my first blind gameplay, I did not choose 3 main LIs and ended up on the Jenna route, Lydia is not a love interest if I could help her find a good girlfriend I would be satisfied.

Dug better the Ellie route and was introduced to her family, but not opened the dark route I have a good heart and I did not want to beat Ellie's Mom , playing the main quest after a Cliffhanger Lydia wanted to join on my relationship with Ellie, and that I was exact I want in second place on these games, I hurried to be a supporter of WP's P4tr30n.

On Vanessa's route, all Odds are against an Oyakodon, (not played the last Vanessa update and don't know if things are better now), Vanessa is jealous, she is a cop, and she has access to guns, and she can shoot on my balls if she discovers I cheated her with her own daughter. Potential to be one of the best Oyakodons of all time if we can reverse this situation, I just don't know how if I was the MC, I'm sure it won't be something like "Girls Now Kiss" and everything will be fine.

Learned how to open Ellie's Dark Route, discovered our loved beloved stuff, and made a post here. Yesterday, Loyo lt1940 someone

And your post too.
Lydia Collier => It's going to happen, I'm sure of it!
:cool:

Why am I here? To make my own adventure and to do things that are not easy in real life, and I'm not talking about P4tr30n forbidden things.

What are my chances of having this type of woman interested in me? She is a redhead, hot as hell, a billionaire, doesn't need to be that much but I don't mind, kind of psycho, has a nice house, with a pool, and a dungeon, and she is up for a 3some, with my girlfriend who is younger than me, and has a twin sister, and this twin sister is a gamer and uses cat-ears, another younger sister, a Mother who of likes kinky stuff, and it seems that this family likes to do funny things with each other.

The chances would be that at this very moment, a meteor similar to the one that led to the extinction of the dinosaurs would fall on my house.

If we can get Lydia + Ellie DK route together, this setup alone deserves a second season with this alternate ending.

Reactions: 母娘蜜猟

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
I don't know if my question is so shitty or if the people are shy, anyway, I mentioned iNSight, a will mention another one.
If I were to be completely honest, I believe I didn't understand your question, sorry :LOL:

Btw good catch on WP liking our posts, let's see if something comes out of it or if it's some kind of meta-blueballing. The dev has shown the willingness to explore also fringe kinks, so I don't see why that couldn't be done if any of the stories lead there.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Hail to the King
Yeah it's been on my list since 2021, evident route of the female family members with key hashtags. But with half or even a year for each quite medium update.... mehhh godddd. Those ladies look interesting even without our resemblance principle, might be a bit odd and far away from our uptrend flow now.

Hey, 母娘蜜猟 M/D hunter, you have luck, the developer adopted Realm Dreams, and I am sure another one will adopt one of the games I have mentioned too.:)
One door closes and another one opens. Glad to catch that news immediately after my groaning over here.
And shame on me still not have a chance to try your belove DLC....

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
I've already played these games with a female protagonist, but I'm after more games and preferably of course with incest.
I played:
Naughty Neighbours
Jessica Hard News (hoping to catch her sister)
NBIJ
With rain comes the flood
Black Diamond
Confusion
Having a Hard Time
Free Pass
Ms. Denvers (my favorite of the new ones coming out now)
Her Disire (along with Ms. Denvers as one of my favorites)
Bad Memories
A Wife and Mother
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn
Thirty Days
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations (I was very sad because I couldn't get the daughter)
Dog Days of Summer
Mother Devotion
Secrets of The Family
Blooming Love
Ariana´s Peverted Diary,

if there is something missing from my lists and you guys can recommend it, feel free to do so

Last edited:

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I've already played these games with a female protagonist, but I'm after more games and preferably of course with incest.
I played:
Snip
if there is something missing from my lists and you guys can recommend it, feel free to do so
The "classic" Blooming Love . I am salty not because of the novel, but because after completing the novel the devs started to do some shady tactics.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I played:
Naughty Neighbours
NBIJ
Black Diamond
Confusion
Having a Hard Time
Free Pass
Bad Memories
A Wife and Mother
Thirty Days
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations (I was very sad because I couldn't get the daughter)
Dog Days of Summer
Mother Devotion

Secrets of the Family

Nov 8, 2022
I played:
Naughty Neighbours
NBIJ
Black Diamond
Confusion
Having a Hard Time
Free Pass
Bad Memories
A Wife and Mother
Thirty Days
Dog Days of Summer
Mother Devotion

feel free to read the threat. 46 pages are not that much.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I played:
Naughty Neighbours
NBIJ
Black Diamond
Confusion
Having a Hard Time
Free Pass
Bad Memories
A Wife and Mother
Thirty Days
Dog Days of Summer
Mother Devotion

Thank you my friend i can add a few new lists in my collection again

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Desastrousman

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I played:
Naughty Neighbours
NBIJ
Black Diamond
Confusion
Having a Hard Time
Free Pass
Bad Memories
A Wife and Mother
Thirty Days
Dog Days of Summer
Mother Devotion

Mother Lovers Society is pure lesbian incest content

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Stella & Betty (Sisters) third round. Ring of Lust

I think these sisters are underrated in this thread even by myself.
screenshot0011.jpg

I found it a step backward since the last interaction between the two, was not ideal, but better than an abandoned game.

Sometimes the text doesn't match with the picture, someone has to pay more attention.

Edit. It is too crazy of me to want Beth to be a second MC? The MC has almost completed arcs with all family members we are in the group sex phase.

If we do not have what we want and some promising games with this premise have been abandoned, Beth arcs can work, because she is mischievous, naughty e she has hots for her older sis if we can extend this setup for her Mother, and her Aunt, stonks.

Last edited:

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I think these sisters are underrated in this thread even by myself.
A quite good pair of lezcest that has been staying up since 2010s, may god will bless it.

for liking Lois even more, and silly of me I hadn't noticed this before.
She looks just gorgeous with her hair down honestly. The one thing i wish it could be better is to her face being about 60% asian from her mother...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes