EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HD_cover_f95_2.png

Overview:
Take on the role of a seemingly happily married woman who is a caretaker to her wards Chloe and Parker.
Will she take control of her desires, or will her desires take control of her?

Season 2 Chapter 5 out now - save/install instructions below.
(This VN has light corruption and light blackmail. Don't expect a full-on corruption game. Additionally, Her Desire isn't a slow burn - you can expect a lot of "naughty action" if you choose it.)

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: Wack Daddy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Chapter 5 - 0.15
Language: English
Other Games: College Times
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Season 2 Instructions:

DOWNLOAD
Season 2
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(Combined S1 + S2): - -

Season 1

Extras: Multi-Mod* - Replay Mod* - Unofficial Android Port* - Fan Art - Fan Art 2 - Fan Art 3 - Signatures
*Developer does not release this unofficial port/version; download at your own risk.

1s1_38.jpg c4s4_17.jpg c5s2_2.jpg s2c1s3_17.jpg c2s2_13.jpg SS.jpg c6s1_21.jpg c3s4_10.jpg c1s8_2.jpg s2c1s1_0.jpg 1s5_21.jpg 1s2_17.jpg c3s4_68.jpg s2c2s5_35.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
SEES FEMALE NEW PROTAG + LESBIAN TAG.

"GETS EXCITED"

SEES: Married women

Me: "SMH"

Like why they always gotta be married? why can't it never be they split up and she got her "wards" in the battle and starting a new life lmao?

But this is not a deal breaker LOL use to it. so it's not important and it's whatever.

Will this game have a lesbian route? can you avoid the husband? Those are the important questions.
Will it be CONSENT? Will we be forced into sexual situations? (HOPE NOT)

By TAKE CONTROLL i hope you get to do that instead of getting forced into stuff which i hate. It will just feel like another basic curruption game.
choice is important.

I am hooked by seeing the incest+plus lesbian tag tho.

but hope it's a lesbian route.

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
SEES FEMALE NEW PROTAG + LESBIAN TAG.

"GETS EXCITED"

SEES: Married women

Me: "SMH"

Like why they always gotta be married? why can't it never be they split up and she got her "wards" in the battle and starting a new life lmao?

But this is not a deal breaker LOL use to it. so it's not important and it's whatever.

Will this game have a lesbian route? can you avoid the husband? Those are the important questions.
Will it be CONSENT? Will we be forced into sexual situations? (HOPE NOT)

By TAKE CONTROLL i hope you get to do that instead of getting forced into stuff which i hate. It will just feel like another basic curruption game.
choice is important.

I am hooked by seeing the incest+plus lesbian tag tho.

but hope it's a lesbian route.
I played it, and you can reject the husband advances and pretty much mold how you play her (at least at the moment)

Pretty cool

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
well that was a really nice introduction. And there are already quite a few routes I can see in this game which makes me excited. Writing so far is also pretty nice . Depending how long the updates are I will become a patreon but I need to see a bit more first.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Sooooo... can we redefine those relationships and if so, will the story makes sense if one... oh i don't know... makes them her children? For purely scientific reasons of course. This is a wholesome Christian website as we all know.
For science, I added that as an option at the start of the game. I for one changed mine to " married woman who is a wizard to her hobbits Chloe and Parker

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes