lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice first Prologue for lesbian "romance" we got the "daughter" the "volley Mom" and the Coach?cool any change of a Maid, Secretary or co-worker? :love: .

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was actually pretty decent. Renders could use some work as they can be pretty grainy, but otherwise, not bad at all.

I like that we can mold the MC how we see fit, and hope that will actually matter and not just be purely aesthetic. As long as nothing is forced without choice, then it's all good.

This line though. I'm totally gonna have to use it lol.
screenshot0001.png

Overall, not bad. MC's model is one of my favs, so big plus there. So yeah, interested to see how this is going to go. Best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
For science, I added that as an option at the start of the game. I for one changed mine to " married woman who is a wizard to her hobbits Chloe and Parker
Good one! (Damn!! Why didn't I think of that?) Instead, I chose an even more classic "a married woman who is a Master Jedi to her Padawans, Chloe and Parker." In any case, I'm pretty sure that she will have to handle some other "sabers", trying not to fall into the "dark side"

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I like where it's going but, considering the size of the prologue, this game feels like it will update reaaally slowly just as the story picks up.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Some grainy renders here and there but I like the story, its pace and where its heading. Good writing and sufficient choices to give a feel of being in control. So, overall a very promising start!

Well done Wack Daddy (y)

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
For science, I added that as an option at the start of the game. I for one changed mine to " married woman who is a wizard to her hobbits Chloe and Parker
It's very well done and the recapitulation is quite useful. A detail about this question: "What is the Parker's relationship to her...", if you deleted "the" it would be more immediately understandable (at least for a non English speaker like I). It's when I saw your post that I understood Parker is the potential brother. For a while I wondered : is it a typo for "the Parkers'", who are they? :)

Last edited:

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Interesting start with an attractive main model and lots of choices; only slight downside is that some of the pictures (especially early ones) are a little grainy (but they improve as game goes on, so probably a bit of a teething issue)

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
f95main.png
Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Her Desire [0.05]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Interesting start with an attractive main model and lots of choices; only slight downside is that some of the pictures (especially early ones) are a little grainy (but they improve as game goes on, so probably a bit of a teething issue)
A couple people mentioned this. There was some issues with the first scene and I will likely re-do. Appreciate the feedback. :)

Reactions: dembe and neennah
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes