MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I also want to say that I'm very interested in the Coach Lady, it was super cute how MC defused her hostile attitude with a simple compliment, and she is very appealing to the eyes.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
I didnt play it yet I think I will wait until the 1 chapter is out but let me tell u that the female MC look gorgeous wp dev.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear Wack Daddy , That is a very promissing game , simply it fits all tastes , and all actions are optional and that will make it a great game , it is Early to judge from prologue only but I start to Love this game. Keep up the good work and Do not FORCE any actions on us , my best wishes to you and good luck and thank you very much for a promising to be great Female Protagonist game.
(y) (y)(y)

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
SEES FEMALE NEW PROTAG + LESBIAN TAG.

"GETS EXCITED"

SEES: Married women

Me: "SMH"

Like why they always gotta be married? why can't it never be they split up and she got her "wards" in the battle and starting a new life lmao?

But this is not a deal breaker LOL use to it. so it's not important and it's whatever.

Will this game have a lesbian route? can you avoid the husband? Those are the important questions.
Will it be CONSENT? Will we be forced into sexual situations? (HOPE NOT)

By TAKE CONTROLL i hope you get to do that instead of getting forced into stuff which i hate. It will just feel like another basic curruption game.
choice is important.

I am hooked by seeing the incest+plus lesbian tag tho.

but hope it's a lesbian route.
These dev's are trying to make up for all the dead husbands and dad's lol. We still fear for him a car accident, cancer, I mean anything can still happen... just have to wait and see lol.

InfernalDevil

Jan 6, 2018
Very intriguing! So far looks amazing.

However, my experience on that forum taught me, that such games will take 2-3 years to have some contact and story progression.

It's good to know that there are some games with huge potential, but understanding that it will take several years to develop is sad.

Any way, I wish a verybest to developer and deffenatly will keep an eye on it, for future.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Very intriguing! So far looks amazing.

However, my experience on that forum taught me, that such games will take 2-3 years to have some contact and story progression.

It's good to know that there are some games with huge potential, but understanding that it will take several years to develop is sad.

Any way, I wish a verybest to developer and deffenatly will keep an eye on it, for future.
Trying to keep most of my "updates" etc. on my - but I will drop one thing in here:

I have 90% of the script for Chapter 1 written and I am already rendering the first scene.
(My goal is to release a Chapter at least once every 2 months, but likely have Chapter 1 ready in well under that)

I think I have a plan for a happy middle ground for the progression of the story...not so fast where it feels like there's no "story" but not so slow where the MC never gets to the "place" you envision them to get to.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Trying to keep most of my "updates" etc. on my - but I will drop one thing in here:

I have 90% of the script for Chapter 1 written and I am already rendering the first scene.
(My goal is to release a Chapter at least once every 2 months, but likely have Chapter 1 ready in well under that)

I think I have a plan for a happy middle ground for the progression of the story...not so fast where it feels like there's no "story" but not so slow where the MC never gets to the "place" you envision them to get to.
You can post ''a game'' ;) since all the ppl in the thread love it and you can simply beat AWAM , just keep the good work for me to say I love this game.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Read the 1 star review, and the critiques are a bit unfair for a game this early save for the third one, which is legitimate. I hope the dev writes as though there is a "canon" relationship in his head, even if the player can technically define them at the beginning. Especially if it's merely a way to skirt the Patreon Puritans.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes