VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn shame. This is one of the games I was most looking forward to. Not enough fit girls out there. Especially with incest. :cry:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
You'd need the character assets. I have a contact on his current team. I can let him know about the interest. But, I'll only do that for someone who has experience with Daz Studio. And even then chances are slim that he'd say yes. But I'd ask.

Otherwise, you can simply send the dev a pm under his anw account, but don't be surprised if there's no answer. I'm afraid I won't be revealing his new account name because he will have had his reasons to disassociate himself from the anw name. Probably not appropriate for me to reveal it and maybe have folks then criticising him. You know how unfriendly posters can be here unfortunately.
I know this may be hard to believe, but if I had known about this game earlier, I would have been more than willing to offer my financial support. In fact, here's some proof that I'm not lying. While I understand that game developers may need to abandon a project for valid reasons - such as a lack of support due to people's disinterest in "muscle girls" - I believe that an honest explanation would have been appreciated. Even though the new game may has changed direction, the old game was promising and worth supporting based on the impressive renders alone.
1682533285547.png

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
You'd need the character assets. I have a contact on his current team. I can let him know about the interest. But, I'll only do that for someone who has experience with Daz Studio. And even then chances are slim that he'd say yes. But I'd ask.

Otherwise, you can simply send the dev a pm under his anw account, but don't be surprised if there's no answer. I'm afraid I won't be revealing his new account name because he will have had his reasons to disassociate himself from the anw name. Probably not appropriate for me to reveal it and maybe have folks then criticising him. You know how unfriendly posters can be here unfortunately.
I've been using Daz for 5 years straight and I'm a developer with a finished project. I may be far from being the best, but I think I can deliver something very close to the visual quality of the original game. I'm also a big fan of the project, so he can rest assured that the material is going to be well cared for. It's important though, that along with the assets, a full script, basic draft or outline of the whole story is included. I'd like to pay homage to the original idea, so it would make little sense to just take the beginning and write my own middle and end.

Regarding your two choices, I think is best to let you contact him, since I did it twice already, with no reply.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I've been using Daz for 5 years straight and I'm a developer with a finished project. I may be far from being the best, but I think I can deliver something very close to the visual quality of the original game. I'm also a big fan of the project, so he can rest assured that the material is going to be well cared for. It's important though, that along with the assets, a full script, basic draft or outline of the whole story is included. I'd like to pay homage to the original idea, so it would make little sense to just take the beginning and write my own middle and end.

Regarding your two choices, I think is best to let you contact him, since I did it twice already, with no reply.
Ok. I'll see what I can do.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
There's news.

Good. Bad. And mystery.

So, I contacted the developer and told him the idea to re-animate(literally) Real Dreams. I told him he should make the fans dream come true and donate the assets to a new and competent artist who wants to continue the story. Well, he agreed. :giggle:

The bad news:
The developer doesn't have the character assets anymore. :cry:

The good news:
I contacted the animator and he had three files. 2 animation dufs and one MC duf! :love:

Mystery:
I asked if the mother and daughter can be rendered using the animation dufs. His answer: "I think the girls' assets are in the animation files." :cool:

So, drfronkonstinmd will have to look and see. I'm just an editor. Not a Daz Studio expert. Hopefully, the models are usable.

Also, the developer told me that he has the apartment asset.

About the story, I asked the dev about it. He didn't detail his plans. But I'm sure he will. Let's see if the visuals can be re-constructed first.

I'll send them to drfronkonstinmd. He'll have to determine if the assets are workable. I did what I could. Here's hoping dreams of Real Dreams come true!

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
There's news.

Good. Bad. And mystery.

So, I contacted the developer and told him the idea to re-animate(literally) Real Dreams. I told him he should make the fans dream come true and donate the assets to a new and competent artist who wants to continue the story. Well, he agreed. :giggle:

The bad news:

The good news:
I contacted the animator and he had three files. 2 animation dufs and one MC duf! :love:

Mystery:
I asked if the mother and daughter can be rendered using the animation dufs. His answer: "I think the girls' assets are in the animation files." :cool:

So, drfronkonstinmd will have to look and see. I'm just an editor. Not a Daz Studio expert. Hopefully, the models are usable.

About the story, I asked the dev about it. He didn't detail his plans. But I'm sure he will. Let's see if the visuals can be re-constructed first.

I'll send them to drfronkonstinmd. He'll have to determine if the assets are workable. I did what I could. Here's hoping dreams of Real Dreams come true!
Wow...! That sounds awesome! And you're right. Just with those files I should be able to get a list of all the characters, image files, morphs and different packages that they used to create MC and the girls. Can't wait!

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
There's news.

Good. Bad. And mystery.

The bad news:

The good news:

Mystery:

Great news man .. thanks for the effort .. will be looking forward for an update soon

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
drfronkonstinmd will you be taking over this thread and continuing or will you do something different?

Also, really excited and looking forward to more of this. This game is right up my alley for turn ons!
I haven't decided yet. I'll probably keep the same thread to avoid confusion and request permission to edit the first post.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes