VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
God damn it... this is abandoned?
cough cough, I mean completed?
fuck...
I was waiting on a bit of content before I picked it up since mom and sis looked hot as fuck :(
damn it...
hope dev comes back to it and continues it...

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
God damn it... this is abandoned?
cough cough, I mean completed?
fuck...
I was waiting on a bit of content before I picked it up since mom and sis looked hot as fuck :(
damn it...
hope dev comes back to it and continues it...
Yep... Truly sad. The whole "we're so proud of our bodies we can't help but show them" combined with the fact that they can all speak freely about how fucking horny they are all the time really felt like something new. I was hoping to have at least one more update. Maybe the end of the first day and part of the next, but it seems that's too much to ask for.

I'd still play it if I were you. Even if it just ends without going anywhere, it still has a few very good moments and, like you said, mom and sister are hot as fuck.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yep... Truly sad. The whole "we're so proud of our bodies we can't help but show them" combined with the fact that they can all speak freely about how fucking horny they are all the time really felt like something new. I was hoping to have at least one more update. Maybe the end of the first day and part of the next, but it seems that's too much to ask for.

I'd still play it if I were you. Even if it just ends without going anywhere, it still has a few very good moments and, like you said, mom and sister are hot as fuck.
They showed off so many things they were planning on doing, and yet here we are.

• Sad
Reactions: punisher2099

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Come on, this is a close enough masterpiece don't abandon it this way, please i beg you someone revive this game.
I was actually thinking about that. I mean, they must have all the assets and a script or at least a document with all the key points of what's going to happen. If they don't want to continue working on it, could someone else do it? Has that ever happened before with another game?

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was actually thinking about that. I mean, they must have all the assets and a script or at least a document with all the key points of what's going to happen. If they don't want to continue working on it, could someone else do it? Has that ever happened before with another game?
Some, back when the first wave of anti-incest strikes came down at Patreon, but most of those had a lot more content. The biggest one I can think of was Big Brother.

That could be why they stopped here too, they didn't feel like making a patch for it... IDK It's just weird.

Reactions: rKnight

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Some, back when the first wave of anti-incest strikes came down at Patreon, but most of those had a lot more content. The biggest one I can think of was Big Brother.

That could be why they stopped here too, they didn't feel like making a patch for it... IDK It's just weird.
Then just stay away from patreon and move to SubscribeStar... I knew I didn't want to have to tiptoe around the incest with my game, so I didn't even consider patreon as an option. Is this just because devs tend to make more money using patreon? I mean, they're developing yet another incest game. That can't be the main reason to drop Real Dreams.

EDIT: I've been checking their page and their social media accounts and there's something I don't understand. If you go to Patreon, SubscribeStar or even their official site, all they talk about is Real Dreams. The only place where Surviving with my Daugther is ever mentioned is Twitter and all links point to a different developer called "Golden Bunny". It's true that they've been silent about Real Dreams since v0.2 came out, but has anyone actually confirmed the project has been abandoned? I mean, they even posted stuff from the tournament. I'm not entirely sure they're done with it.

Also, if it's a case of milking subscribers until they just give up and cancel, that could really hurt their "current" project. Like you said, weird.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Then just stay away from patreon and move to SubscribeStar... I knew I didn't want to have to tiptoe around the incest with my game, so I didn't even consider patreon as an option. Is this just because devs tend to make more money using patreon? I mean, they're developing yet another incest game. That can't be the main reason to drop Real Dreams.

EDIT: I've been checking their page and their social media accounts and there's something I don't understand. If you go to Patreon, SubscribeStar or even their official site, all they talk about is Real Dreams. The only place where Surviving with my Daugther is ever mentioned is Twitter and all links point to a different developer called "Golden Bunny". It's true that they've been silent about Real Dreams since v0.2 came out, but has anyone actually confirmed the project has been abandoned? I mean, they even posted stuff from the tournament. I'm not entirely sure they're done with it.

Also, if it's a case of milking subscribers until they just give up and cancel, that could really hurt their "current" project. Like you said, weird.
Subscribe Star doesn't even get 1/10 of the traffic that Patreon does. It's just not viable.
As for the rest, yeah, I don't know.

Reactions: voyeurkind

Wasabi_Ice_Cream

Aug 30, 2018
Damn what a waste of potential especially since its rare to find VN with muscle women being the central theme in the game. Which could have been hugely expanded upon especially with the set ups they had. Hopefully the dev come back to this.
You're right. Especially one of the main charas is your cute ripped sister, darn it.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Don't know, but this dev is quite "sus" to me. Wouldn't waste any time and money at them. Calling this game "finished" (but it's clearly abandoned) is bullshit. But seems he/they quickly moved on "creating" a new game, it was promoted on the twitter account quite after this release here: "Surviving with my Daughter" from "Golden Bunny". Game style and how they promoting it seems very similar. And now even there, after releasing 1-2 versions, vanished also again like here (since May). Even on his own discord not seen for months anymore. Wouldn't be surprised when there's another "new" game coming at some point (of course again with a new dev name, too) to gain new subs...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't know, but this dev is quite "sus" to me. Wouldn't waste any time and money at them. Calling this game "finished" (but it's clearly abandoned) is bullshit. But seems he/they quickly moved on "creating" a new game, it was promoted on the twitter account quite after this release here: "Surviving with my Daughter" from "Golden Bunny". Game style and how they promoting it seems very similar. And now even there, after releasing 1-2 versions, vanished also again like here (since May). Even on his own discord not seen for months anymore. Wouldn't be surprised when there's another "new" game coming at some point (of course again with a new dev name, too) to gain new subs...
Not the first dev to do such a thing, and won't be the last. :cry:

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Subscribe Star doesn't even get 1/10 of the traffic that Patreon does. It's just not viable.
As for the rest, yeah, I don't know.
According to their SubscribeStar, looks like they made over $1500 per month. They earned much less on Patreon.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes