VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Wouldn't hold your breath at this point, no activity on Patreon for 4 months, Twitter is just (possibly automatic) Retweets of another game, and all other pages and their website has had nothing since March, so I think it's pretty safe to say this game is dead.
thanks man now i can remove this game from my list already

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I can only assumes it's a mistake from a mod here. That thing didn't even really started. Calling it "complete" now can only be a bad joke. Checked the dev links on the OP, none of them have any signs of life for this game since v0.2 was released. For me it's definitely abandoned.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Tried to get them to fix it but...
Unfortunately, your recent report was rejected: Post in thread '[VN] - Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]'
Also tried to message the mods but they just ignored it.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I think the mods meant to say that the intro to this game is "completed".
SMH

• Haha
Reactions: Luiccha
Dec 11, 2021
This site is sometimes such a disappointment. Heck, that's a lie. More often than not, it disappoints. Leaving trash like this as "completed" is ... on one hand hilarious. But mostly just insulting.
Games that actually get completed are more the exception than the rule. Tons of abandoned games and a constant stream of games that are at one or two chapters. If I ever were inclined to jump into the action I think I'd just focus on making short games with a very simple story and a two or three characters and keep turning them over.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Games that actually get completed are more the exception than the rule. Tons of abandoned games and a constant stream of games that are at one or two chapters. If I ever were inclined to jump into the action I think I'd just focus on making short games with a very simple story and a two or three characters and keep turning them over.
There is a reason that many people wait for the 3rd release before the play games.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes