Feb 16, 2020
From "The Lost Chapters"

Eve...
View attachment 1586369
and
Chloe
View attachment 1586370

adoptive(most definitely) sisters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, what a self-promotion and i love that!

how you get the both of the daughters with the mum scene? my route doesnt appear these scenes
It's been a while that i could remember how but you could get help with the walkthrough anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: BYK370 and Agni2013

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Well seeing how my game somehow has slipped under the radar till now, I had to do something :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps the tag "futa" is more visible than the "incest" just being the reason so. Keep calm and stay tuned, this teasing just happened recently in the lasted update. I would like to wait more some coming nexts to officially broadcast your great work here :cool:

*Some good comment to his game The Lost Chapters, guys.
It's just wow the totally L-world, no males involve at all to the plot might be the very plus point.
We have in hand a female MC whose mother and non blood sister (a pity of reducing fun) are related. The sisters's plot has been confirmed and i hope the mother's one to be so! She looks hot and even younger than her main daughter.
Very appreciate the renders and angles picking, your taste on the single frames is such cinematic. You should keep going like that and better even.
Waiting for the next!

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Perhaps the tag "futa" is more visible than the "incest" just being the reason so. Keep calm and stay tuned, this teasing just happened recently in the lasted update. I would like to wait more some coming nexts to officially broadcast your great work here :cool:

It's just wow the totally L-world, no males involve at all to the plot might be the very plus point.
We have in hand a female MC whose mother and non blood sister (a pity of reducing fun) are related. The sisters's plot has been confirmed and i hope the mother's one to be so! She looks hot and even younger than her main daughter.
Very appreciate the renders and angles picking, your taste on the single frames is such cinematic. You should keep going like that and better even.
Waiting for the next!
Yeah, while it's not incest lesbian focused, it's still great and worth downloading. Wouldn't have it in my signature if it were otherwise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agni2013

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021

We have in hand a female MC
whose mother and non blood sister (a pity of reducing fun) are related. The sisters's plot has been confirmed and i hope the mother's one to be so! She looks hot and even younger than her main daughter.
Waiting for the next!

Makes you wonder why people keep complaining in those very few futa/lesbian games threads about the lack of male characters. I am pretty sure they are dudes themselves and if they wanted to look at naked dudes they could just look at the mirror.
Also whats up with 99% of the pron games with female MCs that those MCs get raped and humiliated often by ugly bastards or worse? Maybe I am too old to understand that new incel culture.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Not intending to hijack this thread but sadly there is no equivalent male-female incest thread.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not intending to hijack this thread but sadly there is no equivalent male-female incest thread.
Probably because most incest tagged games already feature predominantly male-female incestual relations. Not that I'm complaining as I actually prefer male protags myself, but make an exception to lez-incest from time to time. Still prefer group fun with the male joining in, but I like it all.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Probably because most incest tagged games already feature predominantly male-female incestual relations. Not that I'm complaining as I actually prefer male protags myself, but make an exception to lez-incest from time to time. Still prefer group fun with the male joining in, but I like it all.
Male-female in more difficult to pull off than female-female (and nobody wants male-male incest lol!) Girls can be horny and finger each other while with male pregnancy spoils the fun. Male-female is also very limited concept to brother-sister/cousin, as father-daughter is challenging to write well without making male a creep.

Reactions: hentai charley

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Male-female in more difficult to pull off than female-female (and nobody wants male-male incest lol!) Girls can be horny and finger each other while with male pregnancy spoils the fun. Male-female is also very limited concept to brother-sister/cousin, as father-daughter is challenging to write well without making male a creep.
By far brother-sister is more common, but there is also quite a bit mother-son (for mature/milf fans like myself) as well as aunt-nephew. But yes, there will always be the pregnancy issue to address and I agree father-daughter can be challenging but there are some games out there where the MC isn't a total creep.

Reactions: hentai charley

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I thought that was rather obvious. Relax, he made his point, offered his opinion and we've already moved on, no need to get pedantic over it.

Reactions: GmFn1869

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I thought that was rather obvious. Relax, he made his point, offered his opinion and we've already moved on, no need to get pedantic over it.
I asked a simple question. I didn't understand the reason for his post...I must be pretty slow since its so obvious to you. Did you think I was screaming at my screen while I wrote my message? If so, just relax, I promise I'm fine.

Reactions: Impulse 9
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes