EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Title Screen.jpg

Overview:
(Previously titled Cumming Home)

Some people have ideal families with parents that love them very much, you're not one of those people. In fact you're pretty sure your mother hates you. You have an older sister that is a year older than you and a younger sister that is a year younger than you. Your father died a year after your younger sister was born, your mother raised you and your sisters on her own after that. When you were twelve years old your mother caught you sniffing her panties. She got incredibly angry and a week later she had you sent to a boy's boarding school. You've always felt like she over reacted, but she didn't even give you a chance to explain. It's been seven years and you're being released from the boarding school and you're taking the train home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-06
Release Date: 2023-08-31
Developer: Fallen Angel Productions & Mylph Money - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.05
Language: English
Other Games: Summoner's Legacy - Djinn - Sins of Her Father - Daywalkers
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This game contains Optional NTR, it can be avoided completely if you pay attention and don't spam the skip button.
However, if the SCENT of NTR triggers you and puckers your butthole, you should take your fragile ass to another thread.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v1.04): - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patch: Official Beta fix

Older Builds
CummingHomeRe-1.03

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

013.jpg 020.jpg 008.jpg 011.jpg 006.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 002.jpg 028.jpg 035.jpg 003.jpg 002.jpg 013.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Unique design choice! At first it was sort of off-putting but I kinda like it. At least it's not the same girls I've seen in every other DAZ creation (with zero changes, might I say, I realize these aren't personal creations from the ground-up either), regardless if they're attractive or not. I just wish it wasn't another "horse cock" son.. like how is anyone supposed to relate or even imagine wielding a sledge-hammer like that? Eh, to each their own. Anyway, all I can say is I love mommy milkers and I'm down to see where this game goes.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Pfft! Daz models are all the same.
Wait those smirks and male Mc by this dev?
Sorry, I take it back. This is on a different level.

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes