4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Bravo, bravo, bravo. Excellent story of love and sharing. Beautiful renders and a nice story. Good luck with your other endeavors.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimajio333

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
its very good but sadly too short. make episode 2 and start from new and do the same please :D

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
Did I made choices poorly? because All I got in ever playthrough was being cuck or got cheated. I didnt find any options for sharing wife or swinging

Reactions: GanyR

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I let my wife play this game. She asked me...
Why do all the characters in the game show off their armpits? :unsure:

View attachment 3305495
Raising your arms over your head like that is a powerful body language tool. It is why it is so commonly used in seduction and kinesthetic art forms such as belly dancing. It demonstrates to your mate that you trust them with access to your vulnerable internal organs and also releases a cloud of pheromones that they will either accept or reject. It has the additional benefit of slimming your abdomen and giving the impression that you are more fit than you actually are.

vrosh

Oct 14, 2017
Did the guy use an Extra sub-division? There are a lot of gaps in those teeth!
Models are beautiful though.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
In my opinion "Cheating" tag doesn't really apply to game like this. Consensual sharing is not cheating.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
In my opinion "Cheating" tag doesn't really apply to game like this. Consensual sharing is not cheating.
I think the cheating tag might actually refer to mc and not his wife. Early on he can do stuff with the coworker on the photoshoot. He will lick her pussy wich is enough to say it's cheating.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes