5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Are there official downloads for these or is someone just taking the assets and making them work offline?
the last
but they are free to play online
so i actually don't understand it
i could understand it if it's vas from private box

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
the last
but they are free to play online
so i actually don't understand it
i could understand it if it's vas from private box
Ty. I mean I get it because some might be geo blocked, ISP blocked, want to play later without internet connection or just for the sake of having a copy in case in the future the website is gone.

Reactions: vimmers

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
When You use this code: 8266, it is where everyone is talking outside of the villa.

When the daughter touches the Moms shoulder and her top slips exposing her breast, if You continue on the mom pulls up her top again, looks at the Dad, they speak and it leads to a bad ending.

Does anyone know where the good hotspot is in this scene?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
When You use this code: 8266, it is where everyone is talking outside of the villa.

When the daughter touches the Moms shoulder and her top slips exposing her breast, if You continue on the mom pulls up her top again, looks at the Dad, they speak and it leads to a bad ending.

Does anyone know where the good hotspot is in this scene?
first click on olivers arm (guy in blue shirt)

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

totor

Jul 5, 2017
Hello Do you know how to find the third scenario to access to the final, I only find **5285 I don't find the good walkthrough to find the two first star.

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Hello Do you know how to find the third scenario to access to the final, I only find **5285 I don't find the good walkthrough to find the two first star.
use code 2751 to get into that bed scene, and then:
his dick -> 96
his belly -> 52
her pussy -> 85

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
I recently came back to these games, was a big fan of wendy and the nanny, was always waiting for a game that would let them finally have sex. But it looks like that wont happen. Are there fan made pics or something with those 2 woman?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I recently came back to these games, was a big fan of wendy and the nanny, was always waiting for a game that would let them finally have sex. But it looks like that wont happen. Are there fan made pics or something with those 2 woman?

Reactions: vimmers
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote