wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
What about using the search function on your own next time?

It took me 1 minute to find it in this thread here on page 2 (!)

But here it is.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
What do you try to achieve with this " ??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
That someone answers faster than light?

Don't be so lazy, think twice, search here and finally use Google. It took me 3 seconds to find a site with all (?) walkthroughs.

You only asked questions here so far but made no constructive contribution or even a simple "thank you".

A forum lives from giving and receiving. Giving! From everybody.
Be polite and give something back (at least a thx) and you will receive help.

Reactions: RainingChairs

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
also does anyone have walkthough for all the game bonus??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is no video or hint code for the bonus, only for the games. if not where did you get stuck in the nany days bonus?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
i got stuck at the first part of the game!!!!!!!!!!
1 - click on the mouth of the husband give 3 strokes of the tongue

2 - click on nany's nipple 3 hickeys

3 - mouth again stay press the lick and rise from the pleasure bar

when the bar is at its maximum after the dialogue touch her panties

touch her clytoris let the pleasure bar always rise to the maximum

put two fingers on her,

nany grabs her husband's sex (move up and down with the mouse)

the next part should not be a problem for you

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
1 - click on the mouth of the husband give 3 strokes of the tongue

2 - click on nany's nipple 3 hickeys

3 - mouth again stay press the lick and rise from the pleasure bar

when the bar is at its maximum after the dialogue touch her panties

touch her clytoris let the pleasure bar always rise to the maximum

put two fingers on her,

nany grabs her husband's sex (move up and down with the mouse)

the next part should not be a problem for you
From where the hack did you know which game he is talking about?

Again, a very unpolite message of this user. No Thx, zillions of !, always demanding without giving anything back...boah....

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
does have a walkrough or guide for the game bonus castle whispers Reward if so can they give it to me please and thank you?!

maxpen

Nov 20, 2019
Where can I find the other three possible endings a really perfect wife 2 . All I got was a happy ending. She went with Mike. Should I replay the full game? or not

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Where can I find the other three possible endings a really perfect wife 2 . All I got was a happy ending. She went with Mike. Should I replay the full game? or not
From what I remember you don't have to start all over. Just load the last scene. If I remember correctly, all endings are triggered from the same scene, where Rudolph and Eleonor are sitting on the sofa, and the other 2 are coming from the kitchen. Then, after the kiss, you may select either Eleonor's legs, or her tit, or Rudolph's hand, and I don't know the other option. Give it a try.

p.s.: Last option is one step before the kiss, instead of clicking Rudolph's head to lean for a kiss, click on their hands so Eleonor looks away at the door and guests arrive. It's a shitty game without a way to keep a track of what you've seen already or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxpen

maxpen

Nov 20, 2019
From what I remember you don't have to start all over. Just load the last scene. If I remember correctly, all endings are triggered from the same scene, where Rudolph and Eleonor are sitting on the sofa, and the other 2 are coming from the kitchen. Then, after the kiss, you may select either Eleonor's legs, or her tit, or Rudolph's hand, and I don't know the other option. Give it a try.

p.s.: Last option is one step before the kiss, instead of clicking Rudolph's head to lean for a kiss, click on their hands so Eleonor looks away at the door and guests arrive. It's a shitty game without a way to keep a track of what you've seen already or not.
Yes, I have discovered 3 endings so far, and I do not know if they are 4 or only 3. 1 is the happy ending. 2 When you go to the Russian man and her husband watches. 3 When she leaves her husband and travels with the Russian man

Reactions: RainingChairs

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Yes, I have discovered 3 endings so far, and I do not know if they are 4 or only 3. 1 is the happy ending. 2 When you go to the Russian man and her husband watches. 3 When she leaves her husband and travels with the Russian man
It seems there are 4. Check spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
There's four of them:
1 - She have sex in the studio with the russian guy and well the cheating continues
2 - She leaves the husband and moves to Russia
3 - The russian guy makes a scandalous propotition to the husband and she accept
4 - They had an orgy and became a open marriage or swingers(this was the true end at least for me)

ps: the hint word give you the numbers of the ending for choosing!!!

maxpen

Nov 20, 2019
There's four of them:
1 - She have sex in the studio with the russian guy and well the cheating continues
2 - She leaves the husband and moves to Russia
3 - The russian guy makes a scandalous propotition to the husband and she accept
4 - They had an orgy and became a open marriage or swingers(this was the true end at least for me)

ps: the hint word give you the numbers of the ending for choosing!!!
RainingChairs showed me the missing ending. Thank you also

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote