jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
The OP states that this can be played in Linux and Mac but it's a .exe file. Just saying that it should be clarified
old games were flash which can be played on any OS. They were replaced with exe because flash support died, but they can still be downloaded from their website. New ones are html5 and while some people have complained about not being able to play them on browser without the exe, I've been able to do so with just the html file on firefox.

I really wonder if he's ever going to update his graphics. Maybe he's just too old to improve. Too stubborn and set in his ways.
It was good 15 years ago, it's barely better than the games that use sims models now
I'm fairly certain that it's not due to him being stubborn or not wanting to improve but rather that his market. The people who are subscribed to it, enjoy it because of the art style and format. It's a niche, which he's the only one delivering content for.

whats the purpose of hint words??
if you type them in game, it'll tell you where you have to select to do the right action.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
damn it i think i figure out the code word but im not 100% sure as i was typing couple of words to see what worked.

Edit: got it if you need the hint word its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes