eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
i saw you said your considering a part of the game where you are managing the girls onlyfans is onlyfans/camgirl stuff avoidable im all for coruption but dont like sex worker love interests.
It's all avoidable and just another way for you to make money in the game.
If you don't like it, just don't order your girls to do it and they won't.

Reactions: goulet1995

honored.guestman

Oct 22, 2019
I'm going to update as a reply my original post as I've completely done v.01 now.

I hope I don't offend anyone with this but be warned, I'm explicit.

First - the girls are VERY attractive so I'll speak to my desires for the future of this game. Every one I really want to see with about 1/2 a cup of thick cum on their eyes, lips and tongue, bukkake COHF style. And since the perv option is in this game a speculum on one of the girls is in order (Sarah, please) like some of the ol' ALS photoshoots only ending with her creampied with the speculum before and after, like some old Tokyo-Hot vids. (Yeah, I'm a perv.)

Second - it does take too long clicking through all the dialog getting to the good stuff. With this early build it was disappointing to only see two girls topless and one completely nude, well one on a tanning bed but the color cast was so strong it was a little hard to make out everything but that just may be my partial color blindness talking and that she's my least favorite character by looks.

Third - Bill is a jerk. I really felt badly for the one jock and even a little for the jerk jock (?). He seemed to be taking too much pleasure in others' pain. Of course I'm ignoring the manipulation of the girls (no, sir, no contradiction here, why do you ask?). I'd like to see him rewritten as a nicer guy somehow though I think a nice mind controlled gangbang, one guy in front on her face, one in back, on one of the girls works well. (No, I swear I have no double standards... aaand women love me too. :-\ )

Other thoughts:
You're working on a gallery! Good, it's needed. You're working on better quest tracking and notification of all current content viewed. Good, it's needed. I'd like to see the gallery available on the phone and/or computer/main game menu. If you've seen Tentacular-R4, like that.

You did a good job on Sarah's nips and aureolas. Chilled air or cold rain makes them contract with lots of little bumps like you had. Good observation on your part. I'd also like to see them smooth and spread out - a little wider in diameter like when the skin there is warmed up. And when some girls get excited, the aureoles get puffy and distended too - I don't mean the nips sticking out but the entire aureola raising up from the surrounding breast. I think Sarah is an ideal candidate for that.

Overall - good job and excellent with the females in the game. It's just frustrating to not see all of them nude though not necessarily completely done over by Bill and the M.C. but this is to be expected at this point and it being free I am not complaining. In fact, I'm very thankful there are people like you building this wonderful stuff.

Thanks!

Good try for first effort on this. v.01 takes too much time moving around to find where things are and hard to find (for me) where a person actually is - had to go several times to college to find the new girl outside. As it's just a start, these things are to be expected. Wish there was one good facial or creampie in there but I suppose all in good time. This is my first non-complete game I've tried and only on my phone too.

Thanks for this. Appreciate your effort. Keep up the good work!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Played the game and enjoyed it very much. There were some things that bothered me, but after reading the Dev's post about his coming upgrade he seems to have taken care of that. As in this episode I wasn't certain if I've done all quests, so that's good that this problem is taken care off.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
From dev's patreon:
1678280962695.png

Good news everyone! V0.02 is as good as ready!
I have progressed faster than I had expected. It was a lot of work and I'm glad that V0.02 is basically done now!
In the next days I will do the final tests, fix bugs I encounter as well as upload everything and prepare it for release.
To explain the release time frames:
  • This Friday, March 10th is the early access release for all level 4 and 5 supporters.
  • Followed by the release for all level 3 supporters on Monday the 13th.
  • 2 weeks later, on March 27th, all level 2 supporters will get access to V0.02.
  • V0.02 will be freely available to all on April 10th.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

V0.02 is now available to download for all level 4 & 5 supporter!
Level 3 supporter can download V0.02 after the early access phase ends on march 13th, Level 2 supporter will get access on march 27th.
Savegames are compatible, no need to start a new game!
What's in V0.02 (Changelog):
  • the whole quest "Tutoring" from Eleanor (teacher)
  • the whole quest "Freetime for Landlady"
  • one new wallpaper for your smartphone
  • a gallery with which you can play previously unlocked sex scenes again (accessable via the MC's computer)
  • the possibility of using the calendar icon to jump to the next day (no need to go to your bed anymore) (For more info look )
  • it's now possible to track a quest and have what to do next displayed directly on the screen (For more info look )
  • the quest log now clearly shows once the end of each quest's content has been reached
  • the dialog box can now be switched on in the options menu and its transparency can be freely chosen
  • various bug and spelling fixes
V0.02 is available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019

V0.02 is now available to download for all level 4 & 5 supporter!
Level 3 supporter can download V0.02 after the early access phase ends on march 13th, Level 2 supporter will get access on march 27th.
Savegames are compatible, no need to start a new game!
What's in V0.02 (Changelog):
  • the whole quest "Tutoring" from Eleanor (teacher)
  • the whole quest "Freetime for Landlady"
  • one new wallpaper for your smartphone
  • a gallery with which you can play previously unlocked sex scenes again (accessable via the MC's computer)
  • the possibility of using the calendar icon to jump to the next day (no need to go to your bed anymore) (For more info look )
  • it's now possible to track a quest and have what to do next displayed directly on the screen (For more info look )
  • the quest log now clearly shows once the end of each quest's content has been reached
  • the dialog box can now be switched on in the options menu and its transparency can be freely chosen
  • various bug and spelling fixes
V0.02 is available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.
Look like there is not much scenes for updates

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // corruption // power // personality

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_1.png

added timer

Screenshot_6.png

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes