KiritoZ21

Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 2356201

Overview:
Shattered Minds is an open-world game, in which you take control over the life of a college student.
Your normal life is thrown out of whack after you realize you have the power to control the minds of others.
You will use this power to make all your dreams, desires and wishes come true!
A world with countless quests, figures, plots and locations are waiting to be discovered and controlled by you!

Shattered Minds includes plenty of animations, a licensed soundtrack and atmospheric sound effects!
Be ready to experience a game full of sexy adventures!
All paired with a thrilling, mysterious yet humorous plot.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-08
Developer: eXtasy Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Other Games: Fates: Determination
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: * - Mod* -
PT Translation* - German Translation*
thanks to R1k0 for the share!
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2356358 View attachment 2356360 View attachment 2356368 View attachment 2356362 View attachment 2356364 View attachment 2356363 View attachment 2356359 View attachment 2356366 View attachment 2356367 View attachment 2356369 View attachment 2356361 View attachment 2650562 View attachment 2650563 View attachment 2650564 View attachment 2650565 View attachment 3009755
When will v0.10 arrive?

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
At the moment you don't need that much money for that to truly be an annoyance. I actually started a playthrough were I tried to play as the developer intended, I haven't needed to gamble at all and I only needed a couple of burger minigames to have enough.
There is an achievement for getting a large amount of money, but other than that you can buy almost everything with 2,000 but it's not about the need.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure you can keep hitting the $100 chip to get to any amount of bet you want.
You could but it also takes a while when you get up to certain numbers.
He's afraid that IRS would came after him if he show so much money...
Not quite, I kept going double or nothing until I hit 100k... Do you know how many times you have to click 100 bet for that? It takes real dedication, and a lot of save scumming...

Icey210496

Jun 21, 2019
I love the art and the design for this game but by god the mc has got to be one of the most regarded I've ever played.

For someone who's powers are manipulation related he's got to be the most charmless, borderline incel, slow witted donut there is. I know it is an intentional design decision because his counterpart keeps calling him out on it but dear lord him and Billy is so cringeworthy I don't know if the payoff for powering through that is even worth it.

On top of it, he takes an interesting cast of characters with bright personalities and drags them down to his level, useful for nothing than sex at his beck and call.

What is the point of writing interesting characters with fun interactions just to make them mindless sex dolls? Like making Sarah a lesbian and then literally brainwashing her into a devoted girlfriend with no personality. Or Scarlett who's a bitch but unusually sharp and socially savvy. Or Chloe who's singleminded in her pursuit of her ambitions.

For me, mind control is about molding people, not just deleting them. That makes then no more than pretty pixels on the screen. The creator obviously knows how to write and I really appreciate all the hard work put into this game but damn that's such a loss of potential.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
You could but it also takes a while when you get up to certain numbers.

Not quite, I kept going double or nothing until I hit 100k... Do you know how many times you have to click 100 bet for that? It takes real dedication, and a lot of save scumming...
Well, everything has to be paid for... Even the fact that your mind doesn't work trying something else...

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I love the art and the design for this game but by god the mc has got to be one of the most regarded I've ever played.

For someone who's powers are manipulation related he's got to be the most charmless, borderline incel, slow witted donut there is. I know it is an intentional design decision because his counterpart keeps calling him out on it but dear lord him and Billy is so cringeworthy I don't know if the payoff for powering through that is even worth it.

On top of it, he takes an interesting cast of characters with bright personalities and drags them down to his level, useful for nothing than sex at his beck and call.

What is the point of writing interesting characters with fun interactions just to make them mindless sex dolls? Like making Sarah a lesbian and then literally brainwashing her into a devoted girlfriend with no personality. Or Scarlett who's a bitch but unusually sharp and socially savvy. Or Chloe who's singleminded in her pursuit of her ambitions.

For me, mind control is about molding people, not just deleting them. That makes then no more than pretty pixels on the screen. The creator obviously knows how to write and I really appreciate all the hard work put into this game but damn that's such a loss of potential.
I understand what you mean, but we still don't know if, in the future, they will have more interactions even though they are slaves.

Remember that being mindless is just one of the three forms of subordination. So, their minds still remain, and there are still spaces for goals, personalities, dreams, and interactions. The difference is that the protagonist will guide all of this from now on.

I can see a lot of story potential for them.
Especially in the intrigues against the government organization, the game is heading towards a scenario where the protagonist becomes incredibly strong and possibly influential. I can't wait!

Icey210496

Jun 21, 2019
I understand what you mean, but we still don't know if, in the future, they will have more interactions even though they are slaves.

Remember that being mindless is just one of the three forms of subordination. So, their minds still remain, and there are still spaces for goals, personalities, dreams, and interactions. The difference is that the protagonist will guide all of this from now on.

I can see a lot of story potential for them.
Especially in the intrigues against the government organization, the game is heading towards a scenario where the protagonist becomes incredibly strong and possibly influential. I can't wait!
I understand what you mean and I'd be over the moon if I am wrong as this game is gorgeous. But compared to a brainwashing game like Taking Over for example at the moment it's really frustrating to watch the mc walking dick first into mistake after mistake and that was what I was venting about.

Him learning and growing from it would make me very happy, and I sincerely hope you're right. Especially if his subjects would all have some degrees of personality or even play a role in his war against the government.

woodpecker14

Dec 31, 2017
Hoping Cara is the next girl he focuses on
There was a poll on the Patreon a while back about who should be the focus after the main girls who've been planned out from the start (the ones like Luna who gets introduced near the start and has zero content afterwards at the moment). Cara was pretty highly requested so there's hope she'll be coming soon-ish but I think she still only came in second to the Dean so likely not until before her. Guess there's a lot of fetish crossover here for people who like to bring down authority figures? Bill's Mom was also pretty high up on that list getting the MILF vote.

But I'd also be curious to see if there will be updates which adds more content with the girls AFTER their route is done. Might be too difficult to implement with the interchangable personalities and it might only be them showing up in quests to help recruit more characters but I can't be the only one hoping the long-term plan is to have them do a little more than just be a booty call and silently doing resource gathering in the background post-questline? For the time-being though I totally get focusing on just getting each character's quests done. And there's a lot of them still to go (and it feels like each storyline just adds the potential for more since people are already requesting the girl from Kobe's questline gets brought back and given her own set of quests too on top of everything else).

Reactions: Witocaj

JHNDMO

Jun 18, 2018
First of all, English is not my native language, so this paragraph is machine-translated.

Personally, I feel that the author's updates are really slow. Only a small amount of content was updated in a month, and there are no plans for adding new characters or introducing more gameplay in future updates. There are only three types of personality transformations...

Another thing is that there are some incest-related elements in the game itself, and it's unclear whether the author will choose to showcase them after the game is completed or if they are simply discarded ideas.
incest.jpg
The next update is even scheduled for mid-May, and I feel that supporting him is not really worth it.
this is the download link for version 0.10.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shattered Minds [v0.10] [eXtasy Games]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied :devilish:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited: