fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
could you put in traits and caratics that you can add or remove like lets say that one girl likes music you can make her dislike it instead or add a kink to herand another thing for the quest that arent completeable say not completable cause a few quest cant be done even if they say they can be

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This is a great, great mind control game, and the female characters are so beautiful. I'm looking forward to the new content.

But when I was playing, I did feel uncomfortable about MC giving his sister's underwear to his best friend.And if I had the ability, I certainly wouldn't tell a good friend so quickly. I will try to keep good friends loyal to me.Make sure he's harmless to me.
The other thing is that sandbox games do increase the freedom of the game, but I'm worried that it takes a lot of time and effort for the author to finish the game. I prefer simplified, beautiful girls and rich story or CG erotic games.
I had the impression that if he didn't tell his friend about the power he would forget he has it entirely. He basically had to be forced into using it twice and even then barely even tried to experiment with it or exercise it.

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
good art, but it's a shame that MC is too stupid to have the superpower, maybe if you can change some text?:KEK:
I think stupidity is underselling it, but to be honest if MC in these games were not retarded, things will go pretty smoothly and there would not be as many strange, weird and crazy situation/events. Also, a non-retarded MC would think of more than just sex, while the players want sex.

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
That is weird since the sister was willing to take clothes off in front of Bill but somehow the teacher finds it too difficult to give the papers. Another game dev bullied into cringe.

Although, the game is great and don't take my criticism too strongly. MC can not double penetrate all by his lone self, which is why those scenes are rare in these games. My sadness is simply because this means there would be no double penetration content in this game either, which is such a shame since the art is really well done and you would have done a great job at making a scene like that.

Best of luck with the game, and I recommend trying to get it to steam as well if you can. Despite what I have said above, I give this game at least 4 stars, and that too only because I do not like that MC is retarded. He can have all the girls, but he is still retarded. If he wasn't I would give it 5 stars.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
That is weird since the sister was willing to take clothes off in front of Bill but somehow the teacher finds it too difficult to give the papers.
This explained in the game later. MC can't just use his power and demand anything from the girls. He needs play along with their personalities so they don't fight back and resist to his control, at least for now that he is not powerful enough.
Chloe stand in their underwear to MC and Bill was because MC was able to surpass Chloe restrains with a made up story. With the teacher, he simply demanded the answers and failed because of that.
Also, considering that when he used his power on Chloe he had no clear idea about his power yet, that scene was more a accident than MC wanted share Chloe with Bill. He didn't know what he was actually doing at that scene.

Reactions: eXtasy Games

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Nobody knows, the original dev was quite active then just disappeared one day.

I find this game as a potential spiritual successor and can't wait to see the following updates in the future to see this game's content get expanded.
the first time he acutal said he got reallife problems to deal with and he will come someday back but will probably take long, and he actual did came back. just the second time he vanished, is a mystery or i just didnt catched his second statement.

but anyway we all waited for a successor of this game way to long, lets just hope that this one is the one we all were waiting for.

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Also, it's nice to see the game using an interesting form of Mind Control such as Common Sense Manipulation.

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Looks promising. I will check back when theres more content. Alot of time-forwarding and location clicking searching for things that are incomplete...the biggest downside to sandbox

Reactions: ZaynX

ZaynX

May 12, 2021
very little content and soo much time and day skipping and repetitive scene, gets boring too fast, one of the reason why I hate sandbox

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Also, considering that when he used his power on Chloe he had no clear idea about his power yet, that scene was more a accident than MC wanted share Chloe with Bill. He didn't know what he was actually doing at that scene.
good excuse for sharing and other content like that...would need to make new tag accidental NTR/sharing :unsure:

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Could you please add an incest patch / relationship redefiner for android pre-built in? Thank you!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
good excuse for sharing and other content like that...would need to make new tag accidental NTR/sharing :unsure:
guy see a girl in her underwear = sharing? nonsense. Next time MC use his power again on Chloe when they are in the college's pool, now knowing what he is doing, he get rid of Bill and send him away so he (MC) can be alone with Chloe. Then MC make her show her tits to him, give him a hanjob while he fondle her tits and cum on her tits (nice animation btw). A proper lewd scene just with MC and Chloe and no one else around. Where is the "ntr/sharing" in this?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
guy see a girl in her underwear = sharing? nonsense. Next time MC use his power again on Chloe when they are in the college's pool, now knowing what he is doing, he get rid of Bill and send him away so he (MC) can be alone with Chloe. Then MC make her show her tits to him, give him a hanjob while he fondle her tits and cum on her tits (nice animation btw). A proper lewd scene just with MC and Chloe and no one else around. Where is the "ntr/sharing" in this?
well u used that word :D but who know if only watching there will be in another accident? :D

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes