Apr 9, 2019
It's on my watchlist, but I'm a little concerned about that stock high school we see in basically every game on here. Variety is the spice of life.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
I know, Fates was good right?
I pity no one gave a damn about it. Fates was an economic failure and didn't even come close to covering my development costs.

So I had to try something new.
There are people who care, like me,[Fates]very great. I'm sure there are many friends who were impressed by the brilliance of your previous work,and then come here to experience new work.
The reality of money is really a big problem. But I think objectively speaking, most of us on this site are poor friends. just like me.. :FacePalm:(Those bastards who are rich enough to do whatever they want don't even show up here,people who are relatively wealthy probably don't need to come to our site:confused:)

Jan 18, 2021
VERY good start to this one, only a few things I would like to recommend:
1. The whole screen moving when you move the mouse around needs to change. It's nauseating and could potentially make people sick.
2. This is just a general recommendation that I give a lot, but a Replay Gallery is ALWAYS a good thing to have.

Otherwise it's a great start!
Just my personal preference, but give me some short hair girls in the future.

Reactions: tobias_knight

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
VERY good start to this one, only a few things I would like to recommend:
1. The whole screen moving when you move the mouse around needs to change. It's nauseating and could potentially make people sick.
2. This is just a general recommendation that I give a lot, but a Replay Gallery is ALWAYS a good thing to have.

Otherwise it's a great start!
Just my personal preference, but give me some short hair girls in the future.
1. This effect could be turned off completly in the options menu. Look for the "Parallax" option.
2. A gallery is going to be added soon.

More and more girls are added to the game over time, short haired one are also part of it.

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Looking forward to where this one goes also some what want to be able to whore out scarlet since she is such a bitch. Hope to see many updates to this in the coming years and that the quality stays as high as it started with.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Good start, overall! I really hate how some games have mind control tag only to have like 1-2 scenes featuring this kink.
This project is focused on mind control and does it quite well, at least so far.

I must say I'm not a fan of the sandbox, though. There are like 20 locations in College alone and most of them are empty with no interactions... Yea, yea, I know there are probably plans to fill all locations with content but for now they are useless.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
What is the future management tag for in this vn? What will we be managing?
This is still in the planning stage.

My plan/idea is that later, once you have a few girls under your control, you might "build" some sort of base where you live with them, sort of have your harem there.
You might also run/manage some kind of onlyfans site for your girls to generate income (for you).

But as I said, these are only considerations of mine and not yet decided.

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry, overlooked that one.
Pregnancy and Lactation is planned as soon as you have corrupted someone enough making her your slave/girlfriend/whatever.
Since it is an open world game and will include many characters, this content will be available in the middle of the game.
nice, glad to see that pregnancy is not something we see as a little reward at the end of the game, but something that we can enjoy DURING the game. So now i have to ask, will pregnancy have some sort of "progression" or will they give birth to the baby at some point? If yes will pregnancy be repeteable?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Mini games are optional. You don't need to play them.
Good. Was gonna ask about that, since I saw in Fates a review mention that they aren't in Fates. I loathe mini games and puzzles. They be boring as all living fuck.

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
i like mind control themes.. but as long as you dont go too far with it.. the title "shattered" has me worried.. dont want to do drooling braindead dolls no thanks. hope thats just me jumping the gun over the title.
I agree, this genre sometimes turns into a fantasy game for closet rapists, Im playing to sort of test the waters but I hope thats not where the dev is going with this.

Reactions: Larry2000
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes