althworld

May 12, 2018
Holy shit, these days a lot of Devs don't get the hypno kink right. But let me say, this one sure does! HOLY FUCK That scene with the Sister gives me hope for the dark twisted path this game may go. KUDOS! Can't wait for more incest!!
Any plans for loli? Also can't wait to see how fucked up the mind control will get. Especially with exhibitionism regarding the sister and mother hehehe
Would be nice if at some later point in the game the incest will be a free-use thing around the house. Maybe just casual sex with your mother and/or sister when their friends are over. Or just any other girl, and the witnesses can't stop you hahaha
Can't wait to grope the cowtits classmate❤
8/10 already, it'll be a 10 when it's done!
Don't know about that, man. I kinda fear the genre. And no, I don't hate it. I like mind control games, but that's what makes me afraid the dev's gonna end up abandoning it with a blueballing cliffhanger. I guess I still have trauma from games like The Gift Reloaded. Also, Hypnosis is still continuing with a stupid storyline that no one I've seen is happy with, and with its nearly yearlong breaks between each update, I still have doubts whether it'll end properly(by which I mean the MC gets all the girls in his harem). The dev might just rush through it.

Also, I don't understand why some devs make mind-control games, yet put stupid unwanted consequences in them. I mean, what are you, trying to make me feel bad for jerking off to your game? Who wants a moral dilemma in a game about controlling others and turning them into sex slaves? Maybe they just want to stroke their well-lubricated star-destroyer-sized ego. Who knows?

Reactions: Simulacrum29

BadPanda

May 9, 2017
Pretty early in the game to see how good this is going to get. But I am hopeful and am liking it so far...

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Tried out the game, not far into it. But I gotta say, I already hate the MC; he's a typical mind control MC cliche, (perverted, arrogant) he ignores his classmate cuz she is "into cyberpunk and goth look" ????, and treats one of his classmates like thrash for some reason just because of bumping into him. One of the rare games where I'll enjoy seeing him being bullied and getting ntr'd unfortunately no ntr here.

DaveSAlan

May 23, 2019
Could be fun, good pics but not too keen on Ava. She's already annoying and seems like that won't change. Also some choice on whether you WANT to do anything with the LI would be nice.

colormask

Oct 12, 2022
I enjoyed the story of Fates: Determination. So, was really looking forward to this. When I started playing this, I realised that it is set in the same universe as the previous game, which got me even more excited and I was planning to support the dev. Then, this game devolved into a sandbox with events connected to the time of day...

Well, as they say it kids, all good things must come to an end.

Reactions: Raziel_8

althworld

May 12, 2018
Tried out the game, not far into it. But I gotta say, I already hate the MC; he's a typical mind control MC cliche, (perverted, arrogant) he ignores his classmate cuz she is "into cyberpunk and goth look" ????
Yeah, I also didn't like that part. And he has the gall to feel bad when that Scarlet girl ignores her. I never like whiny yet mean loser-type MCs. The dev should've made how the player acts their choice. Whether to ignore Luna, or to call out to Scarlet, or to fucking spill every single fucking bean to your best fucking buddyboy.

Also, a night roam and sleep sex option would have been good. I hope the dev considers that in future updates.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I liked the dev's previous game, and i was looking forward to this one, but i just can't bring myself to like it.
I really hate the sandbox. The MC is your typical perv/idiot/loser, which fits perfectly with the mind control theme and he comes with a annoying friend you can't get rid of....
I don't think the story will be enoyable like in the last game, as for the MC i hope he ends up as a lab rat together with his friend.

Ah yeah, and i don't give a fuck about Scarlett....

Also, a night roam and sleep sex option would have been good.
Yeah, sleep rape fits perfectly with a loser MC...

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
"sleep sex" should never happen :rolleyes:

why ruin the game with this weird stuff :ROFLMAO:
I mean, sleep sex can happen if there's consent for it. Or are you saying that in no situation should LI of MC start giving them head or riding them in the morning while MC is still asleep, since that is also sleep sex?

• Haha
Reactions: althworld

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
In the gallery I only uunblocked 2 scenes (not the mniddle one) and don't received any picture, but no quests remains open, what did wrong?
The middle one is with that new student girl. After getting soaking wet in her tour around the city with MC. I didn't received any picture either.

Reactions: GaboCAP

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The middle one is with that new student girl. After getting soaking wet in her tour around the city with MC. I didn't received any picture either.
The picture you receive you get from teacher after you complete math tutoring, using your powers. It's tease for biology lessons she is going to give MC in her home.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you, later I figured out that missed the new girl. And the message, just happened. No idea how to get it, just was there in the morning.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thank you, later I figured out that missed the new girl. And the message, just happened. No idea how to get it, just was there in the morning.
As i said in my previous message, you get it after you finish the tutoring quest and let bit time pass, it's a teaser for switching from math lessons to biology lessons with the teacher :p

Reactions: GaboCAP

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
unless it gets better in later episodes the spelling and english dialogues could use a go over by someone with understanding of english language.. there are a lot of cringe worthy mistakes in there or dialect that doesn't read right for english translation.. That and any chance to make the mc sound less like a douche.. bit of a game closer when you cant stand the mc from the get go

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes