Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
it seems so.
btw, im here to check it for myself as well :HideThePain:
models do look alluring, yet the whole mind control ultimate superpower for turning any chick into your personal fucktoy with a few clicks is a big turn off for me.
anyway, good luck to the dev, there are plenty of games for plenty of kinkers around.
Well, the developer said this:
Yes, something like that is planned.
When you have corrupted someone almost completely, you can rewrite/reprogramm their personality by using your power.
Slave, mindless fucktoy or even loving girlfriend are a few of the possibilities.
The thing is... I think the ideal would be to be able to choose from the beginning what kind of corruption/mind control to do. I mean, I highly doubt that someone who enjoys corrupting girls and perverting them, at the end of said corruption would decide to turn them into loving girlfriends instead of mindless sex toys.

Okay, you need to corrupt the girls. I understand that. But if we can choose between turning them into mindless sex slaves or perfect loving girlfriends, give me the option to do it from the beginning and not when I've "almost completely corrupted someone". Like I said, if I want a harem of loving girls, why would I want to be a pervy jerk with them from the start? Give me the choice, dammit. :HideThePain:

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Great renders and not the worst story ever, although we have seen similar stories again, but this is another game which if you lose your save, you are so bored to start over...

I don't understand why Devs with so many minigames and stuff, just can't create a VN version also...

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
models look nice, too bad not much is going to happen (just my guess). Maybe some peeping, might get to see a girl naked, but I doubt there is any actual sex in the game. the mind control thing is a crap power in almost any sandbox game. The mind control option only shows up when scripted to, not like you get the choice to use it when you want to.

I don't really know.... I got tired of clicking on doors navigating the house. And does not seem to be much to do in the house anyway. I played the game for a couple of hours, the one girl that wants to talk to the MC (lola I think), the MC just brushes past her... it is like the MC's in these games just goes out of the way to avoid pussy (chance of anyway)..

well anyway I don't know if the game is good, I got frustrated with it... but you should download it and give it try and make up your own mind.. give the developer that much, maybe you will love the game.

peace.

Apr 18, 2022
I mean, I highly doubt that someone who enjoys corrupting girls and perverting them, at the end of said corruption would decide to turn them into loving girlfriends instead of mindless sex toys.
Well in that case you are wrong then. There are a lot of people, myself included, that enjoys the mind control aspect, but not so much the mindless aspect. Mostly I prefer the obedient slave, but still with a personality.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...my first impressions, the renders look great, and MC looks good as well. But, I'm really not a fan of playing a "Bill Cosby" creepy type character, in order to get intimate with girls. It feels like I'm playing as an awkward idiot rape'y high school kid, and not a young good looking adult in his first year of college. Maybe MC needs to hang around a new mature guy friend (not creepy Billy) to teach him to grow up to be a man...or an older woman to pop his cherry without the need for MC to mess with her mind to get action from her. To me this story has a creepy sleep sex vibe, which for many is rape'y.

Also, I'm really not interested in being forced to participate in mini games to progress a story, as it would be great if a player could have a choice to just skip them to progress through the story. And the Sandbox feature...(sigh) I really dislike any SB content in AVN's, especially when a player is hit with almost all the doors in the story have no clear visible markers...(maybe adding a mouse over display feature on the doors, could address this issue), but I still dislike SB content in AVN's I choose to read / play.

Hmm...and Eva (is she evil?), which has shown she or it...is not fond of MC's child like behavior, who was actually able to take full control of MC's body...when SHE felt it was needed. It feels like this story could become a Jekyll and Hyde type situation, which could end with her trying leave MC's head to let loose on to the world (or fuck with others while MC isn't in control or even aware of it). Well, it's too soon to tell...so I'll try to keep an open mind to see where this title's plot will be going. It would be nice to have a story mode choice, thus allowing players to avoid the SB and mini games content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
This game could have been great If it had repeatable events but instead, nope all of the good scenes just get put into a gallery so a lot of skipping and waiting for next update no other fun to have in a sandbox that plays like a vn game zzzz yea I'm out bye :FacePalm:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes