Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
I created an incest patch for this one!

Copy the "game_changer.rpyc" file into the "game" folder of your game.
Enables to enter custom roles or to choose from different presets, including "mom" at the beginning of the game.
Why can't you choose roles in the middle of the game? landlady to mom especially?

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Why can't we have normal MCs in VNs?

Why they either got to be pussy, pervy, or down right immature?
Supposedly in college, but have a mindset of early teen?
He is in college, for fuck’s sake.
Like it's about time for this trope to die with these types of MCs..

Why do they always have to have an annoying best friend, or friend you want to toss in traffic and can't get rid of?

Like, what fucking purpose does these best friends serve in VNs than annoying the hell out of players? Unless they are here to get cucked, they serve no purpose whatsoever imo.

Maybe down the line, if the mc ever improve or bill is gone, I will give this one ago again.
I believe that using "college" is just a simple loophole to get away with the implications of what really is just a flat out portrayal of a high school. Either that or a convenient mistranslation as school in other languages can be a literal translation of the word college (i.e. colegio in most romance-speaking tongues).But yeah, I agree that the trope is overplayed.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Why can't we have normal MCs in VNs?

Why they either got to be pussy, pervy, or down right immature?
Supposedly in college, but have a mindset of early teen?
He is in college, for fuck’s sake.
Like it's about time for this trope to die with these types of MCs..

Why do they always have to have an annoying best friend, or friend you want to toss in traffic and can't get rid of?

Like, what fucking purpose does these best friends serve in VNs than annoying the hell out of players? Unless they are here to get cucked, they serve no purpose whatsoever imo.

Maybe down the line, if the mc ever improve or bill is gone, I will give this one ago again.
I feel like tags like "Ugly Bastard" and "Stupid Main Character" definitely should be spoken into existence.

Aug 22, 2017
This game has promise, but I don't understand why it is sandbox. Either there is a LOT more content planned to be able to do every day or it's not managed well. Currently it feels like there is a lot of wasted time. Just click through the day periods until you get to the ONE SINGLE period where an action actually can be taken.

Plotwise I agree, Bill is terrible and the MC needs to mind wipe him so we don't have to deal with him anymore. The rest of the characters I'm interested in.

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
This game has promise, but I don't understand why it is sandbox. Either there is a LOT more content planned to be able to do every day or it's not managed well. Currently it feels like there is a lot of wasted time. Just click through the day periods until you get to the ONE SINGLE period where an action actually can be taken.

Plotwise I agree, Bill is terrible and the MC needs to mind wipe him so we don't have to deal with him anymore. The rest of the characters I'm interested in.
I suspect this setup makes more sense later on when we have a combination of more repeatable things to do each day(i.e., work at the coffee shop, do training at the mirror, etc.,) and enough quests get added that someone starting out will have plenty of stuff to do each day while waiting for each quest to become available. Obviously frustrating in early access, to put things mildly, but the creator at least has the right idea of why a sandbox structure makes sense.

Reactions: lipe2410

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
It would be nice if we could have a half shift at the coffee shop that just takes up the morning so we'd still have the afternoon time point available to do things.

Reactions: MarsUltor

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi guys!
I've developed a roadmap based on what I've already announced in the
This roadmap should give you a good idea of where our journey will take us in the months to come!
As I said before, from V0.05 I will focus more on Eleanor and make her a "proof of concept girl". To show you what is possible in the open world after corrupting a character completely.
As a result, the main storyline is also moved forward.
To completely subjugate someone, the MC must upgrade his power and unlock an advanced ability. This will happen in V0.06.
A new main quest is triggered after the MC acquires his first loyal "follower." This quest is about superpowers in general, about the people who have them, and how the government responds.
As a spoiler, I'll just say it's related to the end of "Fates: Determinations". ( the scene at the very end, after the ending movie).
For those who might not know, Shattered Minds starts where Fates ends. Both games take place in the same universe and share the same lore.
So be sure to check out Fates as well!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

The release of V0.04 is just around the corner!
The exact release dates are as followed:
  • Level 5 and 4 supporters ("Enthusiast" and "Fan" tier) get 3 days early access to the game on June 16th
  • Level 3 supporters ("Supporter" tier) get access on June 19th
  • Level 2 supporters ("Admirer" tier) get access on July 3rd
  • Level 1 and public release will be on July 17th
It's really refreshig see a dev with a consistent release pace. Hope his support keep growing.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you do the alice favor? she says she needs help with her anime collection is there a connection? and how would you do that?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Good start to VN/game but could be a lot better IF:

1) Do not make 2 college kids(19+; age of MC never established) out to act like 12 year olds,
2) Get rid of Bill in the story line. Side Quest ok. Not needed to help at all! Not with Ava available.
3) Do not include any Items or disclose making money that cannot be used. Like the Hidden Camera's. Bought 3 cannot install.
4) As this novel stands, it is written for the age group from 12+ to 18. Not for adults 25+. Reoccurring theme with VN authors.
5) Change the verbiage for 'NOT YET INCLUDED' to 'AVAILABLE IN FUTURE UPDATE' or something similar.

Again, I like this VN quite a bit and understand the story line but hope to see a change in it's conversations and thoughts of the MC to a slightly more mature one. Especially for college students or older. It is also has a well developed support system for almost all info needed in the VN/game such as Phone + Apps, Mirror with Ava for Help and increasing XP. All well thought out and designed for ease of use. Kudo's for that. Render's are also top quality.

Good luck in the future. Will check on this maybe 6 months from now to see how it's going.
If you're going to make suggestions, such as changing the verbiage in the game, at least make sure your spelling/grammar is correct. "items", "hidden" and "cameras" does not require capitalization in mid-sentence and lastly, "camera's" doesn't require an apostrophe because it's NOT a contraction (it's, doesn't, let's, aren't, shouldn't, etc... ARE contractions). I think you mean "recurring" (occurring again periodically or repeatedly) instead of "reoccuring" (which is not a word in the English language). "in it's conversations" does not require an apostrophe in "its" (there's a difference between the words it's and its). Words such as "phone", "apps", "mirror" and "help" do not require capitalization mid-sentence. Finally, "Kudos" does not require an apostrophe since it is not a contraction.

HTH
HAND

Last edited:

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Given Eleanor's story with the llamas, I'll be disappointed if she doesn't have some sort of animal communication powers.

Xypher

May 1, 2017

Hi guys!
I've developed a roadmap based on what I've already announced in the
This roadmap should give you a good idea of where our journey will take us in the months to come!
As I said before, from V0.05 I will focus more on Eleanor and make her a "proof of concept girl". To show you what is possible in the open world after corrupting a character completely.
As a result, the main storyline is also moved forward.
To completely subjugate someone, the MC must upgrade his power and unlock an advanced ability. This will happen in V0.06.
A new main quest is triggered after the MC acquires his first loyal "follower." This quest is about superpowers in general, about the people who have them, and how the government responds.
As a spoiler, I'll just say it's related to the end of "Fates: Determinations". ( the scene at the very end, after the ending movie).
For those who might not know, Shattered Minds starts where Fates ends. Both games take place in the same universe and share the same lore.
So be sure to check out Fates as well!
Can't wait for v6! Though I wonder once you "reprogram" your first follower would they be aware or unaware they've been mind controlled?

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes