DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I actually forgot this released already. I went back to replay Fates recently and remembered that this was the next project. Now, I have to decide whether to play this game now or wait for the next update to come out first.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shattered Minds [v0.04] [eXtasy Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
does this game require a walkthrough for the choices when interracting with each girl or character ??

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I think the game has a built-in walkthrough (a phone and quest log if I remember)
no i actually meant to say when i get the chance to talk with scarlett
there are options like
flirt with her,formally introduce urself or just talk about cheerleading
but choosing any one of them leads to the same dialogue so i was wondering did different options lead to different relation points

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Slightly confused, isn't a college the same thing as an university? Chloe (the sister) says she wants to ace a test to get noticed by a university while allready going to college? I am from Eastern Europe and the two terms basically refer to the same thing (colege and university).

So is this a cultural thing, or is it more Patreon bullshit where the dev actually meant to say "high school" but can't actually say that because puritans would get offended?

sandis922

Jun 15, 2020
Slightly confused, isn't a college the same thing as an university? Chloe (the sister) says she wants to ace a test to get noticed by a university while allready going to college? I am from Eastern Europe and the two terms basically refer to the same thing (colege and university).

So is this a cultural thing, or is it more Patreon bullshit where the dev actually meant to say "high school" but can't actually say that because puritans would get offended?
Definitely odd but could be explained by one of the following scenarios:
1. It's an oversight on the dev's part (possible because the school setting so far is reminiscent of a typical American high school)
2. you're correct and it's to avoid Patreon bulllshit.
3. It's actually accurate b/c, it's not uncommon for college students to spend a year or two at a college and try transferring to another one after to finish their degree.

but ya...uni and college are the same thing.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, honestly I will wait until like 4-7 more updates have been released compared to this one before playing again. perhaps after next year even depending on how long updates take etc. But it seems to have great potential! :)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will This game have repeatable xxx events for reference games like man of the and summertime saga? or will scenes just be thrown into the gallery?

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes