Kariel

May 31, 2019
Does anyone know if giving different books to Chloe has different effects? I gave her the Kama Sutra on the assumption that it would appeal to her learning-obsessive nature. Would, say, the Hentai not work, give her different dialogue options, or do just the same thing?

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Slightly confused, isn't a college the same thing as an university? Chloe (the sister) says she wants to ace a test to get noticed by a university while allready going to college? I am from Eastern Europe and the two terms basically refer to the same thing (colege and university).

So is this a cultural thing, or is it more Patreon bullshit where the dev actually meant to say "high school" but can't actually say that because puritans would get offended?
My thought on it is they are going to what is effectively a community college (or 2 year college aimed at giving associates degrees or technical certifications) and Chloe is trying to work on getting things set so she can go to a major university for the degree she's after and (possibly) get scholarships so she can afford to go there and move out of this somewhat small town/city are they are living in.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Does anyone know if giving different books to Chloe has different effects? I gave her the Kama Sutra on the assumption that it would appeal to her learning-obsessive nature. Would, say, the Hentai not work, give her different dialogue options, or do just the same thing?
She won't accept anything else but the Kama Sutra.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
no i actually meant to say when i get the chance to talk with scarlett
there are options like
flirt with her,formally introduce urself or just talk about cheerleading
but choosing any one of them leads to the same dialogue so i was wondering did different options lead to different relation points
As far as I know they are the same for now but this will probably change later when the game will have more content.

Reactions: Cabin

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I feel like nothing really changed since I last played this game, I mean I played for half an hour and almost all entries in the quest list contain NOT YET INCLUDED as was the case last time. It will probably take few years to have something that actually looks like improvement.

Reactions: thdy1131

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Hmm...my first impressions, the renders look great, and MC looks good as well. But, I'm really not a fan of playing a "Bill Cosby" creepy type character, in order to get intimate with girls. It feels like I'm playing as an awkward idiot rape'y high school kid, and not a young good looking adult in his first year of college. Maybe MC needs to hang around a new mature guy friend (not creepy Billy) to teach him to grow up to be a man...or an older woman to pop his cherry without the need for MC to mess with her mind to get action from her. To me this story has a creepy sleep sex vibe, which for many is rape'y.

Also, I'm really not interested in being forced to participate in mini games to progress a story, as it would be great if a player could have a choice to just skip them to progress through the story. And the Sandbox feature...(sigh) I really dislike any SB content in AVN's, especially when a player is hit with almost all the doors in the story have no clear visible markers...(maybe adding a mouse over display feature on the doors, could address this issue), but I still dislike SB content in AVN's I choose to read / play.

Hmm...and Eva (is she evil?), which has shown she or it...is not fond of MC's child like behavior, who was actually able to take full control of MC's body...when SHE felt it was needed. It feels like this story could become a Jekyll and Hyde type situation, which could end with her trying leave MC's head to let loose on to the world (or fuck with others while MC isn't in control or even aware of it). Well, it's too soon to tell...so I'll try to keep an open mind to see where this title's plot will be going. It would be nice to have a story mode choice, thus allowing players to avoid the SB and mini games content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I LOVE all the so called "creepy mind shit", it's why I play these games. Keep up the great work dev

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Shattered Minds v0.04 with the incest patch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Checking Phone everytime like oldman - why not show right side of screen better ;) choose first who you pursue for quest (y)
Finaly Fix Animation for smoth play (y)

Characters are realy good :love:(y)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How do you start the sister quest and what happened to the garage? Am I taking crazy pills, or is it gone? Wasn't the aunt locked in the garage? Also why is the mc dressed like ?

• Haha
Reactions: Before I Forget

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NVM I found the trigger, it's Bill in front of the classroom during a weekday.

Last edited:
Reactions: cokesnoopy

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Dev
Are there hints to options like which book to give to chloe kama sutra or hentai etc within the game or is it more like choosing all the options, seeing which one is correct and has different dialogues compared to the rest of the other options

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
eXtasy Games Can you tell us if you will be able to choose different end stages for each harem member? E.g a love path or a corruption path or whatever.
Well, kinda yes and no.
They way you get them into your harem is always the same. Once part of your harem, you can alter their personalities.
Girlfriend, servant and mindless slave are the option to choose from.
Every of those options comes with unique dialogue. Their personalities also determine the things you can do with them.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Dev
Are there hints to options like which book to give to chloe kama sutra or hentai etc within the game or is it more like choosing all the options, seeing which one is correct and has different dialogues compared to the rest of the other options
Yeah, there are hints. When you consider Chloe's character, there is only one option left that is suitable for her.

Reactions: Cabin

freeguyinc16

Feb 15, 2022
Dev

Apology in advance if there any offense that might occur. Every update only 2 side quest which I personally felt abit short for each update [I have no idea how long does it takes to make 1 sides quest] Since I felt this game have a great potential Mind Control game, would it be possible to do more than 2 side quest or more click 'actions' the girls.

Keep up the good work!

P.s please don't abandon this great potential game

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes