R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Man this game is super, with such short time develope. And compare to stocking up pile of trash of unfinish projects or money digger, this one is diamond really.
The worst rating for this game would be just 3.8/5. People rate it lower mean they are just trolling, but mostly are delusional idiots.
The game has an excellent visual, everything else is nothing special, especially the story, where a lot of silly things. But there is a mother and sister with huge boobs who can be banged, this is probably the most important thing for most, but I don't like this, so it's a 3/5 for me (still a pretty solid game).

Reactions: MasterChild

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Can we finish subdue chloe and sofia quest ? whatevere i try to do with them it says it's gonna be avaliable at 0.09 update and anyone have gallery mood ? i missed some of the scenes i assume

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Can we finish subdue chloe and sofia quest ? whatevere i try to do with them it says it's gonna be avaliable at 0.09 update and anyone have gallery mood ? i missed some of the scenes i assume
You're not missing anything. There's nothing until 0.09 on that one. Their paths are like if you pre-load a game and it only alows you to play the tutorial until the release date. Once we get it on here in March those images wil be replaced with ones containing dialogue.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game is broke with saves. I saved during watching a movie with Sarah, when I load it up it takes me to the College BEFORE I even asked Sarah to the movies. In fact, any saves during the entire Sarah date take me back to the College.

The game needs an interior location select so I don't have to walk through the entire college to get to a certain room. Same with your home.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Game is broke with saves. I saved during watching a movie with Sarah, when I load it up it takes me to the College BEFORE I even asked Sarah to the movies. In fact, any saves during the entire Sarah date take me back to the College.

The game needs an interior location select so I don't have to walk through the entire college to get to a certain room. Same with your home.
For sandboxes you usually need to save between events in the bedroom if you want it to import an older version's saves into a newer version.
Although sometimes it is backwards and it only works if you load mid event.

Keeping lots of saves helps here.

also when updating. don't delete the old version right away.
first download and extract the new version.
then try to transfer the save.
if it does not work, then tweak it a bit on the old version by trying to save in different locations or during event / during sandbox. and then moving it to newer version.

only once you have successfully transferred over your save should you delete the old version

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
For sandboxes you usually need to save between events in the bedroom if you want it to import an older version's saves into a newer version.
Although sometimes it is backwards and it only works if you load mid event.

Keeping lots of saves helps here.

also when updating. don't delete the old version right away.
first download and extract the new version.
then try to transfer the save.
if it does not work, then tweak it a bit on the old version by trying to save in different locations or during event / during sandbox. and then moving it to newer version.

only once you have successfully transferred over your save should you delete the old version
I have played hundreds of these games. I can even mod them somewhat myself. I appreciate your reply, but I know what I am doing and how to transfer save files, etc. And no, sandboxes don't have places where you cannot save unless its inside a long cutscene. I have NEVER had this happen in any of the hundreds I have played. It's clearly a flaw in the dev's code or design.

I saved way far into the movie date, but when I load up the save it takes me WAY back to before I even started the date, before the quest even updated to go on the date. In fact, upon further looking it set other quests back too. And that should not be happening. The image on my save is during the date even, but when I load it up it is WAY before the date, and before I finished other quests. It's clearly a flaw in the game itself, not my doing.

The scenes with the teacher in her office are also missing from the Gallery. Your first time with your "roomate" is missing. In fact, there are MANY scenes missing from the Gallery. We need a replay mod.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I have played hundreds of these games. I can even mod them somewhat myself. I appreciate your reply, but I know what I am doing and how to transfer save files, etc. And no, sandboxes don't have places where you cannot save unless its inside a long cutscene. I have NEVER had this happen in any of the hundreds I have played. It's clearly a flaw in the dev's code or design.
Well I also played hundreds and I have very often seen that they do have places where you cannot save. In many different games.
I saved way far into the movie date, but when I load up the save it takes me WAY back to before I even started the date, before the quest even updated to go on the date. In fact, upon further looking it set other quests back too. And that should not be happening. The image on my save is during the date even, but when I load it up it is WAY before the date, and before I finished other quests. It's clearly a flaw in the game itself, not my doing.
I have seen this happen before where it rolls back out of an event and into the sandbox.

my best guess is that the specific "page" you were on got replaced with something else. I am frankly surprised it was even able to back out at all instead of giving you an error on load saying that it could not find a point to rollback into...

regardless, just redo the date. its just one date not like your entire save file got delete.

or, since you stated you are such an expert at transferring saves and already know all my advice.
Just finish the date in the old version and then once the date is over, save and transfer that file over to the new version.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
What is the point to a part of your own mind treating you like crap? Is the character supposed to be a masocist deep down? Or is he a bully and that part of him can only bully him? If any part of my psyche treated me like that I'd have it removed or perform a damned lobotomy. Other than that the game seemed pretty good, but Ava just ruined everything for me and I had to stop playing.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
What is the point to a part of your own mind treating you like crap? Is the character supposed to be a masocist deep down? Or is he a bully and that part of him can only bully him? If any part of my psyche treated me like that I'd have it removed or perform a damned lobotomy. Other than that the game seemed pretty good, but Ava just ruined everything for me and I had to stop playing.
I've been theorizing that she is lying about being a part of the MC's mind so I've never really took it that way, I imagine she will also get her comeuppance at some point. MC is pretty passive at start though so I she might represent a dominant side that he needs to grow into.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Pretty sure the MC's mind is being at least partially possessed by an entity who is not the MC (regardless of what "explanation" Ava tells the MC).

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I'm sad Sarah's mom is not an option on the new poll.

Also yeah I don't think Ava is really a part of the MC's mind. She seems to be more like a demon or something that's trying to make him more evil.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Sure . . . I think we're on to something here:

Our best buddy Bill fits that whole "annoying friend that you put up with" trope just a little too well . . .

Plot Twist: Bill actually has the mind-control power, has been using it for quite some time, and is now using you to divert suspicion away from himself.

Plot Twistier: "Bill" is actually Billie, and uses the Dork / Geek cover to minimize social activity while developing her power and plans for World Domination. That's why, out of all your possible options, "transforming Bill" seems like a such a great idea.

Plot Twist Uno Reverse: Billie derives even more power from her minions than you do. Billie already HAS a harem - you are just being introduced to it's members; and Billie is prepping you for the mind-break realization that your Mom and Sis are devoted to her desires - you're just getting leftovers.

*Edit: spelling

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes