SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Just found this game recently, and I have enjoyed playing it.
eXtasy Games well done on a taking the harem, mind control premise and making a good game on it.

Looking forward to playing this more and seeing how it develops.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i havent played this in a bit. is there more content with the chubby nerdy girl? i think the last content i saw with her was when ur in the computer lab or something and she takes her shirt off (id look at the change log but i forgot her name)

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
I'd say that Kobe isn't really part of your harem, technically speaking, but is instead your very own "mind-controlled 'tool'", so he ends up being listed with your harem for convenience. Just my $0.02 . . .
Ofc he wont be a part of the harem but seeing him under the harem section makes it seem funny that's all.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
same here
You must corrupt it up to 40. When you do, the quest will continue. So you can do this, measure her corruption up to 35, then look for her in the gym, talk to her and corrupt her and go up 5 points for corruption and that's it. command is scarlett_corruption = 35 or use save editor.

Reactions: zzeddie

Anonystic190

Jan 17, 2020
You must corrupt it up to 40. When you do, the quest will continue. So you can do this, measure her corruption up to 35, then look for her in the gym, talk to her and corrupt her and go up 5 points for corruption and that's it. command is scarlett_corruption = 35 or use save editor.
it works! thanks a lot man

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes