• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Pixeldrain link is invalidated by the site, may I suggest the uploader remove the link to reduce scrutiny. I like the models, so adult swimming.... no fancy diving, just slip under the water with barely a wisp

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I created an incest patch for this one! This is an unofficial incest patch, and has no affiliation with eXtasy Games.

Copy the "game_changer.rpyc" file into the "game" folder of your game.
Enables to enter custom roles or to choose from different presets, including "mom" at the beginning of the game.
Do you suggest which model the changes be applied to before a run through, so many models it is difficult while in initial download to know. Sometimes its apparent from the start but not always. I can always reshuffle after a brief run. As starts usually are from a home base of ops.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Yes we can, because the roadmap isn't our only source of information. Here is a direct message from the dev:

"First things first, I have decided to merge the planned content of V0.11 and V0.12 into one update. It didn't feel "right" to me to split Luna's content.
This means V0.11 will add Luna's entire questline as well as make her a member of your harem!"

Can't really be more clearer than that.
Except I was referring to viewing the actual roadmap itself! :unsure: Clearly that's my bad for not making that clear initially, so I've now edited my comment to make that much clearer for everyone. *shrug*

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Quick question, how do you transfer saves and incest patch between versions?
Depends on how you update your games. Ren'py stores save games in two, seperate, locations. First is in the "<Install Folder>\game\saves" sub-folder and the second is in the "C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shattered_Minds-1653986991" folder. You can safely delete the games entire install folder while retaining your save games in the "C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shattered_Minds-1653986991" folder. To retain save games between game versions you just need to keep either one or both of those save game locations intact.

As for the i-patch, just keep a copy of the file somewhere safe and copy it back to the game as needed.

Personally I just delete the old game version from the install folder, while leaving the "..\game\saves" sub-folder intact, along with leaving any mod files such as an i-patch etc. Note that some mod files may need to be updated for a new game version but the i-patch for this game is universal so it should work fine with any game version.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
At the risk of asking a stupid question, I'm on the quest "Under the gun" and I'm supposed to meet Scarlett in her apartment in the evening, but HOW do I go there, I'm not having any new destinations on the map? From the dialog I remember saying something about letting her know when I'd visit but can't find any way to contact her about i either?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Oh boy, as if the government wasn't enough, now we have the police officer's daughter following us... In the end, just another slave, she better wait

Reactions: Xypher

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
At the risk of asking a stupid question, I'm on the quest "Under the gun" and I'm supposed to meet Scarlett in her apartment in the evening, but HOW do I go there, I'm not having any new destinations on the map? From the dialog I remember saying something about letting her know when I'd visit but can't find any way to contact her about i either?
should appear on the map, in the bottom right corner

Reactions: AnotherMike

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Oh man, I set up a mind points farm, turned them all into zombies, and impregnated them all (if you take 4 fertility busts, you have a 100% chance). Then, when all the pregnancies end, you get A LOT OF POINTS. You can accumulate about 400 points in 5 minutes.

Reactions: MasterChild

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
should appear on the map, in the bottom right corner
I allready got the corruption i need and still cant find a way to visit her, allready check the map at the bottom right corner too and i dont see anything, any idea?

Ps: Allready loaded another save too

Edit: NVM allready solved

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I allready got the corruption i need and still cant find a way to visit her, allready check the map at the bottom right corner too and i dont see anything, any idea?

Ps: Allready loaded another save too

Edit: NVM allready solved
It was hiding under a cloud, wasn't it?

That cloud fooled me, too.

Apr 14, 2019
Excellent update, great in content and story .Can't wait to subdue the detective daughter and the female agent. Although , I got to say , the MC is truly evil, kudos to the dev for the story , but honestly, mc is outpacing even Ava, which is clearly a demon possession , if not the devil himself. I don't feel great about what we are doing to these poor girls, but it's more realistic than The Gift Reloaded or Dreams of Desire, aguy with powers like these fucking his mom and sis could never be a hero. I prefer this than the fuckup mc from Bright Lord.

Reactions: Zekethor and Xypher
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes