Feb 27, 2020
there's some time gating that you can't skip by cheating at cards and chugging energy drinks anymore.

some quests that make you pass a whole week before progressing but that's probably less of a problem if you're starting from the beginning and can do girls in parallel.

Apr 18, 2022
there's some time gating that you can't skip by cheating at cards and chugging energy drinks anymore.

some quests that make you pass a whole week before progressing but that's probably less of a problem if you're starting from the beginning and can do girls in parallel.
Bit of a bad way to say that some quests happens on specific days. Unless you are really unlucky and do a part on Monday and the next part is on Sunday, then you won't see a whole week in between. I would also note that only a few quests are time specific. You can also sleep in the bed immediately now after waking up to skip a day.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Well a good number of people have asked how they proceed a quest even though they had clearly read the words "not implemented yet" so some people do indeed need to be a little more aware while playing.

This game has a questlog that tells you what you need to do and you can have a quest active so that you always see on the HUD what the next step is.

There is also a in game "Find Me" app that tells where every person is in the current time slot. You can even favorite which person(s) you would focus on in the app, so it is easier to follow them. All in all it is some of the best design seen in these type of games. The dev is even listening to feedback and is quick to implement it if anyone has a good idea.
Thank you for the useful info :)

I think there should be a notice in the OP to let people know (in their language) to not use it until the bug is fixed. But will they listen? probably not (or even read it for that matter)

I wonder how the quest log looks like (like a notepad or book in-game?) hmm, idk, it'll feel weird to me having a quest log open on the screen. I leave that for MMOs and other games like that. A "Find Me" app? can you send/recieve texts? (especially receive images)

The game doesn't offer a map with the character icons on it? (to show where they at?) hard to know everything that hasn't already been implemented in other games.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you for the useful info :)

I think there should be a notice in the OP to let people know (in their language) to not use it until the bug is fixed. But will they listen? probably not (or even read it for that matter)

I wonder how the quest log looks like (like a notepad or book in-game?) hmm, idk, it'll feel weird to me having a quest log open on the screen. I leave that for MMOs and other games like that. A "Find Me" app? can you send/recieve texts? (especially receive images)

The game doesn't offer a map with the character icons on it? (to show where they at?) hard to know everything that hasn't already been implemented in other games.
there are two app in your phone, the notepad it's the quest log, reporting the next step for any girls you have unlocked (and implemented in the game)
the other is a "find me" with list all the girls you know and their location.

the game had very few location and the characters aren't spread uniformly, so the "show the face at the place" will result in a huge mess of icons in the most trafficked locations, making the facto the system useless. you can reduce the clutter doesn't showing people in the sub location, but ill make it useless again.

you have the ability to pin favorite girls in the find me app, making so you can have a manageable list of target.

Reactions: Mr. Robo

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
there are two app in your phone, the notepad it's the quest log, reporting the next step for any girls you have unlocked (and implemented in the game)

the other is a "find me" with list all the girls you know and their location.

the game had very few location and the characters aren't spread uniformly, so the "show the face at the place" will result in a huge mess of icons in the most trafficked locations, making the facto the system useless. you can reduce the clutter doesn't showing people in the sub location, but ill make it useless again.

you have the ability to pin favorite girls in the find me app, making so you can have a manageable list of target.
Ah, okay. Notepad makes more sense lol. That's good to know and definitely helpful if someone does get stuck.

Sounds creepy as hell lol MC: I know where you are, don't lie to me!... So, in the App, it shows the name of the character and location?

Yeah, wouldn't want a cluttered map with face icons over one another. I guess that'll just be for fast travel (the map)

I usually mix/match the LIs, so I don't finish one character's path all the way through. I wonder if a Demo is planned for Steam. I'd definitely like to jump into it. Kinda been put off from downloading anything from here. Also hope the release is coming soon (for Steam)

Thank you for the info :) detailed info right there.

Apr 18, 2022
Sounds creepy as hell lol MC: I know where you are, don't lie to me!... So, in the App, it shows the name of the character and location?
Snapchat already allows users in real life to share their locations to their friends. As a teacher I can tell you it is more the norm than not, that my pupils have shared it, both between parents and friends.

This is the world that we live in... And these are the hands we are given...
um, forget the last bit, that was just some confusion on my part.

odiseo254

Sep 28, 2018
Excuse me, I'm on Sofia's lotion mission but every time I go into her room it doesn't appear even though the search application indicates that it is there, how should I continue?

Apr 18, 2022
Excuse me, I'm on Sofia's lotion mission but every time I go into her room it doesn't appear even though the search application indicates that it is there, how should I continue?
Do you play in another language than English, there is apparently a bug? If so, switch to English do that part and go back to your preferred language.

3.80 star(s) 88 Votes