lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I have brain up to 3. How do I get it up to 5 for Eleanor's quest? Thanks kindly for the answer.
You need train your power with Ava (click in the mirror in MC's room for that) to gain XP. Once you get enough XP you'll get the level points you need

Reactions: Cryptist

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
Where and when at school, please? I have searched every room in the school I could find, in everytime frame, only find Chloe at the pool.
I don't know if she's actually triggered by talking to Bill in the hallway as someone stated some pages ago, during my play I haven't found her on monday, skipped the day and found her the day after without talking to him so... it is Bill or it is skipping days until you find her.
She is in the classroom on the left as soon as you enter school, sitting in front row in the mornings. :)
I have brain up to 3. How do I get it up to 5 for Eleanor's quest? Thanks kindly for the answer.
What lipe above me said and if I can give another suggestion, I always keep 1-2 point and use them when/where I need them just by reloading prior to dialogue and putting them in the stat I need to unlock the event. :p

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Release dates for V0.05!
I'm pleased to announce the exact release dates for V0.05:
  • Early access release for Enthusiast and Fan tier (€35/€18) is on August 4th
  • Supporter tier (€9) get access on August 7th
  • Admirer tier (€4,5) get access on August 21th
  • Follower tier and public release will be on September 4th

lougi

Jan 17, 2022

Hiring: Writer

I am looking for a writer to help me come up with and write new quests/storylines.

Requirements:
  • Creativity
  • Writing skills
  • Time you can spend on the project
  • Knowledge of the game and its characters is an advantage
This is a paid position based on word count.

If you're interested in contributing to "Shattered Minds" please PM me here or on Discord: extasy_games
And hopefully that writer could ad some pregnancy content to this otherwise excellent game

Reactions: yudas51

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
And hopefully that writer could ad some pregnancy content to this otherwise excellent game
Pregnancy content is indeed planed.

Here‘s my concept I‘ve published a few weeks ago on patreon and discord. Let me hear your opinion on it!

Here is a brief introduction to my concept:
After you make a woman your subordinate, you can impregnate her.
If you tell this woman to stop taking her birth control pills and you cum inside her during sex, there is a chance she will become pregnant (random chance, calculated by a mathematical formula).

Currently, I plan for a pregnancy to last 15 in-game days.
Day 0-3 will show no change. By day 4-8, you will see she has a slight belly and her breasts are getting bigger.
By day 9-10, she will have a significantly larger belly, as well as larger breasts. It is not possible to have sex on these two days.

The actual birth cannot be observed, only the message that the pregnancy is over can be received.

Upon giving birth, the woman has larger breasts and is lactating for another 5 ingame days. There are unique sexual options available during this time (erotic lactation etc...).

When these 5 days have passed, the woman will be back to her pre-pregnancy state. Her breasts and belly will return to their normal size and she will be able to get pregnant again.
It is possible to repeat pregnancy as many times as you like.

A child won't be born, by the way. As a result of the MC's unique powers, he will receive Mind Points instead!

Pregnancies are completely optional. If you don't want your women to become pregnant, let them take the pill continuously.

lougi

Jan 17, 2022

Here‘s my concept I‘ve published a few weeks ago on patreon and discord. Let me hear your opinion on it!

If you tell this woman to stop taking her birth control pills and you cum inside her during sex, there is a chance she will become pregnant (random chance, calculated by a mathematical formula).

Day 0-3 will show no change. By day 4-8, you will see she has a slight belly and her breasts are getting bigger.
By day 9-10, she will have a significantly larger belly, as well as larger breasts. It is not possible to have sex on these two days.

The actual birth cannot be observed, only the message that the pregnancy is over can be received.

Upon giving birth, the woman has larger breasts and is lactating for another 5 ingame days. There are unique sexual options available during this time (erotic lactation etc...).

When these 5 days have passed, the woman will be back to her pre-pregnancy state. Her breasts and belly will return to their normal size and she will be able to get pregnant again.

A child won't be born, by the way. As a result of the MC's unique powers, he will receive Mind Points instead!

Pregnancies are completely optional. If you don't want your women to become pregnant, let them take the pill continuously.
Sounds great to me. Just a little question out of curiosity. Why no pregnant sex the last two days? Could it be because it would be technically difficult to create it?

Last edited:

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Sounds great to me. Just a little question out of curiosity. Why no pregnant sex the last two days? Could it be because it would be technically difficult to create it?
To keep the required animations manageable.
You have to keep in mind that every time I change the character's body, I have to redo the animation.
Considering the number of characters, this quickly becomes a huge effort.

Tbh, I don’t know if this leads to technical problems, I haven't tried it yet.

Reactions: AlexMpog and lougi

Viperaction33

Feb 17, 2020

Have you considered adding an option so they visually remain pregnant? I'm just thinking of games like Love & Second Base that have something like this.

Great game so far btw! Really looking forward to playing some more in the future.

lougi

Jan 17, 2022
To keep the required animations manageable.
You have to keep in mind that every time I change the character's body, I have to redo the animation.
Considering the number of characters, this quickly becomes a huge effort.

Tbh, I don’t know if this leads to technical problems, I haven't tried it yet.
I understand. Thanks for the information and good luck wherever you take the game.

Reactions: eXtasy Games

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Have you considered adding an option so they visually remain pregnant? I'm just thinking of games like Love & Second Base that have something like this.

Great game so far btw! Really looking forward to playing some more in the future.
Thanks you and thanks for your input!
No I haven't considered this.
Since pregnancies in Shattered Minds can be used to generate resources, I'm not sure if I should include this.
Especially since you can repeat pregnancies as often as you want.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I created an incest patch for this one!

Copy the "game_changer.rpyc" file into the "game" folder of your game.
Enables to enter custom roles or to choose from different presets, including "mom" at the beginning of the game.
It didn't work for me. What should I do?

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes