Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I saw that someone made a mod, but it wasn't quite what I wanted so I made my own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this mod isn't working. After i put it in the game and started to play, i pressed both the K and U keys like you said and nothing happened.

Last edited:

Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
Hello, just wanted to ask, does the android port come with the incst patch and cheat mod or is it just vanilla?
If anyone has Android port with incst patch and cheat mod installed and can share , would really appreciate it. My laptop is ded(graphics card problem) so I don't have any choice but to play in mobile.
Thankyou

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, just wanted to ask, does the android port come with the incst patch and cheat mod or is it just vanilla?
If anyone has Android port with incst patch and cheat mod installed and can share , would really appreciate it. My laptop is ded(graphics card problem) so I don't have any choice but to play in mobile.
Thankyou
You can use JoiPlay emulator with mods as on a PC

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
If you turn bill into a girl, does he lose his manhood and develop a female complete working body? Like her private parts and getting pregnant?

valx8

May 28, 2019
Really good game, except the Slave part. The two currently full slaves feel very boring when you reach that part. I hope that doesn't stay that way.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
If you turn bill into a girl, does he lose his manhood and develop a female complete working body? Like her private parts and getting pregnant?
this seem the case to my understanding, but the dev was never explicit about it. so take it a grain of salt

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes