Apr 18, 2022
I joke around at times how there is a growing group of people that have been so starved of companionship (being in a committed relationship), that vanilla really is a spicy flavor to them. Sadly that joke is a lot closer to reality than people should be comfortable with.
It is somewhat funny to throw the vanilla card here, when literally a few days ago somebody called it borderline rape. It is also so vanilla that some sites don't allow its content, mind you not the sex stuff the hypnosis/mind control stuff.

The point here is, the game is definitely spiced in a very niche and unique flavor and it isn't something people can really get in real life, this is beyond being in a committed relationship. If they could would you be okay with people going around and mind control others to submit to them?
I think it is good that we can have this fantasy as simply a fantasy, however tame and lame you find it.

Edit: Spelling mistakes

Last edited:

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
I saw that someone made a mod, but it wasn't quite what I wanted so I made my own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this still work as of 0.09 ? just want to be sure wether i'm doing something wrong or not because pressing k doesn't bring up the menu

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
does this still work as of 0.09 ? just want to be sure wether i'm doing something wrong or not because pressing k doesn't bring up the menu
Worked when I tested it. Make sure ShatteredMindsCheats.rpy is in the folder actually named "game", not the folder with the exe.

Reactions: divingmedic
Apr 18, 2022
does anyone have the last update walkthrough?, I don't know how to trigger the mission "not included yet"
Take a good long hard guess at what the words "not included yet" means. After that, take a guess whether it applies to the following:

The quest log
The game
Life itself
Or that weird wet dream you had when you were 14

If you guess correctly on these two genius level questions, I have personally made you a walkthrough. Don't cheat and look before you have answered correctly.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
After looking at the current road map, I'm looking forward to versions 0.11, 0.12, and 0.13. Also, after finishing Sarah's questline, was anyone expecting her Dad to be Joel from The Last of Us? Because I was.

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
better than drone would be 'pet'
even though its more work, in house-poses and new activities would be better than just mindlessly standing around in their room or in a kennel
I also think that bringing others into the house permanently is an important long term goal

Reactions: TheDick69+

damias

Sep 13, 2020
a good mind controlling game?
ya...the point is even if you do decide to restore them to ''similar to normal'' it is not a mind control corruption where you have to keep influencing them and where it could be used for different character after...the part disliked i think for most is the fact its each character are like walled from one another and donot interact or are used toward one another ...that mc as no wall possble where someone as been mind controlled and act weird and different so others would ask question... if mc would mess up , or making one react or act toward another to help you change someone else... ...a good mind controlling game... id say...insight of you (chapter 1 and 2 is kinda meh because the creator was a newbie back then)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
0.09 was undoubtedly the best update so far. Sofia and Chloe are two of sexiest girls of the game and their content was simply amazing:love:
Great great work eXtasy Games. Can't wait for the future updates, although will be hard what comes next top out this Sofia and Chloe update (or you can just take this as a opportunity to surprise me)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I hate sandbox games and still I play this one. It's so totally the only sandbox game I play. As the quests are so good explained and when I see "Not included yet" I do understand what that means. So, it's only to follow the hints and when all quests have the "NIY" it's time to wait for next update.

I love to corrupt girls in games and if that's vanilla, then vanilla is my favourite taste. :ROFLMAO: IRL I love when the gril I'm dating (or just having sex with) is active and really have a mind of her own. So, a fantasy is a fantasy and says nothing about what we really prefer.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
This has been a pretty good game so far. Looking forward to future updates. Got some questions though. So i got Sarah pregnant and she got to term on 11th day after but there is no baby mentioned or any mention of her parents thoughts on the matter. There was no baby in the end and i just got a bunch of mind points. My thinking is that her parents must have seen her being pregnant right? Will that be addressed in the future update or is this considered like it didn't actually happened since no pregnancy was mentioned by anyone? Will actual baby pregnancies be a thing at some point? If so it could get crowded in that house pretty soon lol

Last edited:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I have no experience with this title, grabbed the compressed version and... yikes, my PC REALLY hates running it.

does the full version run better?

ex: day 1 the animated car ride to school pegged cpu and all fans went into danger mode, and scenes with point and click have a sever flickering issue.

Apr 18, 2022
This has been a pretty good game so far. Looking forward to future updates. Got some questions though. So i got Sarah pregnant and she got to term on 11th day after but there is no baby mentioned or any mention of her parents thoughts on the matter. There was no baby in the end and i just got a bunch of mind points. My thinking is that her parents must have seen her being pregnant right? Will that be addressed in the future update or is this considered like it didn't actually happened since no pregnancy was mentioned by anyone? Will actual baby pregnancies be a thing at some point? If so it could get crowded in that house pretty soon lol
It is seriously staggering how many people that miss what Ava flat out tells us when she explains pregnancies. There never was or will be a baby. Because of your powers you can impregnate them with altered sperm that produces mind power.
As for anyone seeing it, well at the moment you have to suspend your disbelief, in the same way you would have if you had turned her into a mindless drone.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
This isn't an infant simulator.
I understand not putting actual pregnancies in the game while progressing through the story. But any thought on having it as an after story/epilogue type thing? So basically after we beat the game, we get a short blurb about the MC starting a family with his many slaves. Just a suggestion.
Gay or Bi content isn't planned.
So no threesomes with Sarah and another girl in order to fulfill her bisexual itch with her master. Sad face.

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes