5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
In desperation to find the remnants of the Shattered Soul of your wife, you searched Bahe far and wide only one place left. The edge “where lost souls gather, the place where even time doesn't dare to cross!” At least that is what they say. But even if it took you to go to hell and back, you are determined to find the remnants and restore the Shattered Soul of your beloved.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-14
Release Date: 2021-12-14
Developer: Cambua
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4.png 1.png 7.png 5.png 6.png 0.png 2.png 3.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is this? I knew I loved fellowship of the ring the other night, but this is ridiculous:
only one place left. The edge “where lost souls gather, the place where even time doesn't dare to cross!” At least that is what they say. But even if it took you to go to hell and back, you are determined to find the remnants and restore the Shattered Soul of your beloved.
Mc is sauron and apparently the only place his soul is located seems to be the shire.
Frodo! Here MC comes to claim his soul!

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Will be watching this with great interest. Looking forward to the RenPY version. Any chance of Mega DL?

Reactions: Cambua

Cambua

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2021
Nude guy with a full helmet on? I am getting Goblin Layer vibes here :cool:

Too bad no goblins here for you to abuse.

View attachment 1492843

She is his soul scabbard - her hair standing on end cuts like a laser.
Honestly not that far off.

Will be watching this with great interest. Looking forward to the RenPY version. Any chance of Mega DL?
Thanks, I just added Mega now.

And despite all OP said, I bet a lot of comments will complain about RPGM smh
Oh well, kinda dug my own grave, but I was too far gone when I realised, it would be better on ren'py, hey at least I tried my best to make it palatable.

Reactions: LarryK

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Thanks, I just added Mega now.

Oh well, kinda dug my own grave, but I was too far gone when I realised, it would be better on ren'py, hey at least I tried my best to make it palatable.
TY for Mega... DL in progress. Don't know of another RPG / combat using RenPY.... looking forward to seeing how well that works. TBH, those genres brought me here :)

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Stay away from the screat room (5th preview). They'll take your dick to add to the field of shrooms.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Renders looks interesting.
I saw the slave and the male domination tag in the genre, so I think you mean female slave? No chance for femdom then :LOL:?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote