5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cambua

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2021
Renders looks interesting.
I saw the slave and the male domination tag in the genre, so I think you mean female slave? No chance for femdom then :LOL:?
Sadly there won't be femdom, you either go super hard on femdom or not at all at least that what I think. Focusing on 20 different things that don't mix well together won't do anyone any good.

After checking the game, I can safely say RPGM is in fact the weakest link in the chain. You were doing a disservice to your rendering and writing capabilities.
Thanks that means a lot!

I'm getting Dark Souls 1 vibes :HideThePain:
I really like the look of this i am getting some dark souls vibe from this with the helmet.
Well, I loooove dark souls and some elements are clearly drawn from the series.

How do you manage to get theat scene?
well, rpgm sucks at giving clear directions unless you bother the player and push them straight to the next event. If you still want to see the scene now there is a mine entrance in the top edge of the screen going near it will update the quest, you do the quest, enter the mine. Inside the mine, the second "room" to your left has a sword in a stone (I know super creative) and click on it, that is the event that has this screenshot.

or just wait for the ren'py version.

Reactions: JohnLewd and darlic

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The game (Morgan Freeman's voice): You have a wife
Player (Voiced Over by Norm Mcdonald RIP): Okay
The game: Well you HAD a wife, her soul is shattered and scattered all over the place
Player *turns around in confusion: Oh no really, what happened?
The game: Doesn't matter now you have to look for her soul shards as soon as you can
Player: I should?
The game: Don't you love your wife man?
Player: Oh yes I..I love her..Yes yes I should start the search right away!
The game: Here's a hot naked woman!
Player: Oh no, my..My wife; I should not get distracted but damn would you look at that..

norm-macdonald-2.jpg

Don't do drugs kids, stop it...Get some help.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The game (Morgan Freeman's voice): You have a wife
Player (Voiced Over by Norm Mcdonald RIP): Okay
The game: Well you HAD a wife, her soul is shattered and scattered all over the place
Player *turns around in confusion: Oh no really, what happened?
The game: Doesn't matter now you have to look for her soul shards as soon as you can
Player: I should?
The game: Don't you love your wife man?
Player: Oh yes I..I love her..Yes yes I should start the search right away!
The game: Here's a hot naked woman!
Player: Oh no, my..My wife; I should not get distracted but damn would you look at that..
The game: that hot naked woman that blew you is a sword
Player: now I know why my dick is bleeding... oh well, nevermind

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Chest ahead therefore, try finger but hole.

Sry someone had to do it. Goodspeed with your game tho. :)

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Shattered Soul [v0.11]

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Sooooo maaaaaany speeeeelling errors that its distracting as hell.
Music is good so far, visuals are good so far....spelling and "wild" for "wild animal" etc kind of grating. Quotation marks around non-spoken thoughts and no quotation marks around dialog - completely backwards from normal literature. If I had to guess based on spelling issues and some of the sentence structure Dev is not a native English speaker.
Sybel is cute but her teeth are scaring me near my junk :oops::LOL:

Kind of short to get the idea of what the hell's going on, but interesting enough to keep watching. I just hope for more proofreading in the future.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Sadly there won't be femdom, you either go super hard on femdom or not at all at least that what I think. Focusing on 20 different things that don't mix well together won't do anyone any good.
Well I really hope after that statement, we'll see real male domination in this one, because many devs don't know what's that means and make male MC strong or acting as a female companion, even if he's the main protagonist... Other than that, I was nicely surprised by this demo, definitely dark souls vibes from this, little short, but promising, nice job so far, keep it up!

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn, this thread is quiet haha.

You got a really unique style. It's pretty refreshing, although it certainly won't be for everyone.

I have almost no idea what is happening, but there is this mysterious vibe full of lore and atmosphere. It does have that dark souls vibe. It seems like you are not a native English speaker, but you have a pretty good handle on the language. When it comes to writing, grammar isn't the only thing that one needs to consider. You are able to form some nice imagery and descriptions which some native speakers can't even do.

Good luck!

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Overall, quite an interesting game. Not sure which direction this gaming is heading yet, but I found it fun.

For those who cannot get the 2nd Achievement, I will give a hint: it is the person who gave Malia her name.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote