Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.12:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you very much! These posts are like condensed summaries for my updates, which actually help me a lot, because I don't always remember everything I wrote. Also, I appreciate the list of typos and errors.

As for the codex, it's still getting polished, but I'm not gonna make any changes in it until v0.13 is mostly finished. And the way I structured my variables before wasn't the best for that sort of thing. I'll see what I can do without making you go through the game to get the needed variables again.

Oh, and 5k bucks is a pretty good amount of money in their world. Someone like Kira might need several months to earn that much :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I said it before i am starting to think Blake has some kind of mind powers. Entering/sharing people's dream to extract information from them and now Ambrosia herself coming from future Blake to change present Blake. :oops::oops::unsure: :p

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.12 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/05/31 Updated to game version 0.12 and added all the missing routes

For any issue with the mod send me a message
hi and sorry but

i have some error

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."

While loading <'Image' u'images/characters/big mack/bigmack_slumsflashback_aroused.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script"

and i think is the .png
all pic´s are .webp

and yes is the original comp version 12

so long have fun

SaintYoungMan

Apr 11, 2020
hi and sorry but

i have some error

While loading <'Image' u'images/characters/big mack/bigmack_slumsflashback_aroused.png'>:

and i think is the .png
all pic´s are .webp

so long have fun
The mod doesn't work with the compressed version of the game.

Reactions: gromit6

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
hi and sorry but

i have some error

and i think is the .png
all pic´s are .webp

so long have fun
When a humble bard,
graced a ride along. *exits the stage singing*

• Haha
Reactions: jiffk and gromit6

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
There's a new demo available on my Patreon, and I'm already working on the next one.

The full version of v0.13 will include remakes of Melinda's scenes from v0.2–v0.4, including some rewrites, and additions. Plus I'll add some general images in the old chapters, like these two.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Just in case anyone has the 'Compressed Version' for '0.12', I have a modified version of the walkthrough mod that seems to work.
Looking good so far. Do take note that you'll also need to strip the 'play' statements for it to work in developer mode (see these posts).

weju

Jun 21, 2019
How many boys sex route guys? I only found 1 with Samuel, others aren't much, they just like a little sex moments Not a real route.
btw can we have sex scene with dr Lowe? Not like others i really like how pervert he is!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How many boys sex route guys? I only found 1 with Samuel, others aren't much, they just like a little sex moments Not a real route.
btw can we have sex scene with dr Lowe? Not like others i really like how pervert he is!
I think the only other real route is with Liam. Maybe Troy and Claude have enough to be considered a route?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
But it does. There's a legend that tells you what colour, and what abbreviation every route uses.
I like how the version .11 WT is essentially formatted as a flowchart, was just wondering as someone just starting out in the game, I typically like to plan out my L.I. paths in advance and make the appropriate choices to ensure I get the content I want, so my question is, other than skimming through the WT, is there some breakdown of different L.I. combinations? Also are all the L.I. only interested in mutually exclusive relationships or are there options to whore around/have multiple lovers?

As I generally like using WT mods, the one on the OP is ok, just a little vague other than listing whether a choice gives a dom or sub point. Was hoping for a little more insight/detail on the consequences in these choices considering how intricate or complex the results of these choices can lead to.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Help, I download the Android version.. but I can't play.
Try downloading the Android version from my Mega folder.
I like how the version .11 WT is essentially formatted as a flowchart, was just wondering as someone just starting out in the game, I typically like to plan out my L.I. paths in advance and make the appropriate choices to ensure I get the content I want, so my question is, other than skimming through the WT, is there some breakdown of different L.I. combinations? Also are all the L.I. only interested in mutually exclusive relationships or are there options to whore around/have multiple lovers?
I will add the information about your possible combinations in the next walkthrough edition, but basically it works like this: you have five main routes (Melinda, Samuel, Liam, Vanessa, and Suya), which you can’t combine with each other, and two secondary routes (Iris, and Bree), which you can combine with some of the main routes. For Iris your possible combinations are Melinda, Samuel, and Liam, and for Bree it’s Melinda, Samuel, Liam, and Vanessa.

It should be noted, that Liam, and Vanessa have true subroutes which prevent you from most affairs on the side, and same goes for Melinda’s commitment, and Samuel’s wife subroute. If you’re not on any of those subroutes, you can make Blake as slutty as you want, and pretty much fuck everyone around (there’s plenty of possible sex partners without dedicated routes).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Try downloading the Android version from my Mega folder.

I will add the information about your possible combinations in the next walkthrough edition, but basically it works like this: you have five main routes (Melinda, Samuel, Liam, Vanessa, and Suya), which you can’t combine with each other, and two secondary routes (Iris, and Bree), which you can combine with some of the main routes. For Iris your possible combinations are Melinda, Samuel, and Liam, and for Bree it’s Melinda, Samuel, Liam, and Vanessa.

It should be noted, that Liam, and Vanessa have true subroutes which prevent you from most affairs on the side, and same goes for Melinda’s commitment, and Samuel’s wife subroute. If you’re not on any of those subroutes, you can make Blake as slutty as you want, and pretty much fuck everyone around (there’s plenty of possible sex partners without dedicated routes).
Thank you so much! This breakdown is precisely what I was hoping for! Started out on the Liam path right up until meeting Iris again and being introduced to Suya, and now sadly am having a change of heart.

I am curious about Melinda's path, will Blake have to be strictly a sub for her? Also a little surprised no path for Rebecca given how much of an interest she takes in Blake. Not interested in Samuel per se, though what's the interaction with his wife? That sounds much more intriguing as a possibility, I'm guessing I need to be on his path to get to his wife?

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes