Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How would you expect a 3rd party without full knowledge of the game insights and such complicated branching system would develop a walkthrough? Do you suggest replaying all the possibilities which would take an infinite amount of time? Or do you suggest like a general walkthrough without details which would miss out on good share of content?
"Do you suggest replaying all the possibilities"
Yes that is exactly what I'm suggesting
It will take as long as it takes

Why does anyone feel Yeda owes them the time ?
Just so they get to make less effort ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"Do you suggest replaying all the possibilities"
Yes that is exactly what I'm suggesting
It will take as long as it takes
That is kind of a dumb take. Without some prior knowledge of how the branching works any one doing a blind walkthrough would be hard pressed connecting the dots between events for the routes.
It is no wonder usually people who do walkthroughs for complex games have some form of contact with the developer of said games.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
That is kind of a dumb take. Without some prior knowledge of how the branching works any one doing a blind walkthrough would be hard pressed connecting the dots between events for the routes.
It is no wonder usually people who do walkthroughs for complex games have some form of contact with the developer of said games.
I've stuck the response in a spoiler because although I think it is well within relevance for this thread I'm guessing some readers will be bored of the walkthrough debate by now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll try to avoid commenting further on walkthroughs in this thread.

Last edited:

enabledcoomer

Mar 26, 2021
I love a particular shirt that Blake owns. It's the one
The long maroon tshirt dress with the somewhat Patrick Nagel-style native american looking girl/art on it. Is that based on any real item of clothing and if so where might I purchase it?

Last edited:
Reactions: aaroncarter

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I love a particular shirt that Blake owns. It's the one
The long maroon tshirt dress with the somewhat Patrick Nagel-style native american looking girl/art on it. Is that based on any real item of clothing and if so where might I purchase it?
I'm using one of the textures from set, so, it's probably created by the author, but I have no idea.

Reactions: enabledcoomer

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
This version will feature some of my favourites. But there's too many to choose one. As of right now Blake has 440 sprites total, and given that I'm making those right before the end of development (so I would know which ones I would need), chances are he'll get about 20–25 more.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm a sucker for Blake's outfits ; the more needed for an update, the better. So I can browse the Blake folder more every time :love:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think my favourite Blake outfit is still that crazy getup that Samuel had her wear to that gay club he took her to.
blake_gayclub_suspicious.png
Though the slinky pink dress from that dream is really nice too, as is the other party dress.
blake_dreamclubthird_normal.png blake_partydress_normal.png
And the street outfits too, too many to post but they are all really nice as well.

John_Wizard

Apr 16, 2020
This version will feature some of my favourites. But there's too many to choose one. As of right now Blake has 440 sprites total, and given that I'm making those right before the end of development (so I would know which ones I would need), chances are he'll get about 20–25 more.
I know you won't accept requests as to where the story will go. But I would give anything to have a femdom scene between Blake and his mother. Maybe pegging or a rimjob. But I would really die to have some feet fisting where her mother puts her feet inside his ass while licking his feet for example. That would seriously make this game the greatest game ever in the history of adult games.

• Love
Reactions: bulifun

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I know you won't accept requests as to where the story will go. But I would give anything to have a femdom scene between Blake and his mother. Maybe pegging or a rimjob. But I would really die to have some feet fisting where her mother puts her feet inside his ass while licking his feet for example. That would seriously make this game the greatest game ever in the history of adult games.
As interesting as this scene could be, any sort of incest is explicitly against Patreon rules, and I don’t want to get my account nuked (they already warned me once). So, Blake/Kira, Melinda/Rebecca, and Iris/Vanessa scenes are off limits for me.

Lokiiisme

Sep 15, 2020
Anyone having issues with Avast flagging this as a virus? I have downloaded in the past and it was fine. Just grabbed it recently and first time I ran it it popped up "idp.generic". I am thinking it is a false positive, but wondering if anyone else had the same happen.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
As interesting as this scene could be, any sort of incest is explicitly against Patreon rules, and I don’t want to get my account nuked (they already warned me once). So, Blake/Kira, Melinda/Rebecca, and Iris/Vanessa scenes are off limits for me.
Yea, but you know, that doesn't include stuff that is just in the game files for, let's say "reference" and "development" purposes, but weren't actually in the game at all, and if someone just happened to accidentally figure out how to enable that stuff with some sort of "patch", that had nothing to do with you, they'd have absolutely no standing to do anything... just saying...

Reactions: Cupcakedestroyboy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yea, but you know, that doesn't include stuff that is just in the game files for, let's say "reference" and "development" purposes, but weren't actually in the game at all, and if someone just happened to accidentally figure out how to enable that stuff with some sort of "patch", that had nothing to do with you, they'd have absolutely no standing to do anything... just saying...
This is not a "landlady" type of game. What you are proposing would mean chaging a lot of dialogue that it is already done just to accomodate some incest scene. That seems like too much work for little gain plus the added risk.

Reactions: Staimh
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes