steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I got a question, I know what webp format is but what's the difference in non webp and webp version in game relation? Is there a difference in performance or is it just the fact the images are different formats?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
why are there so many fuckin links which one should i install
If you want it as simple as possible, download the webp build, it has everything.
I got a question, I know what webp format is but what's the difference in non webp and webp version in game relation? Is there a difference in performance or is it just the fact the images are different formats?
The only difference is the format.
You download Full v0.16 then the 6 other links. such a stupid idea to have it separate.
There are technical reasons for that.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Full version.

Shattered-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
It's about a sissy, he stays male.

There is a bimbo route where he may get tits but that's as far as it's going.
I would not call it exactly male. I am by far no expert in these things but imho it is more trap.

The face, clothing and everything gets pretty feminine. Just no tits.

Although there are some dream sequences with boobs on MC.

But overall I personally think the story, art and characters are so good and diverse that everyone should just give it a try.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
May 31, 2019
im surprised the mc doesnt have tits yet. or how long its going to be before he/she gets them.
From what I understood (I asked a few years back), the dev wasn't planning on adding that because it'd be "too difficult". Essentially he wrote himself into a corner in terms of adding images because he added so many branching paths that adding variations like tits would require re-rendering most of the images (for "each different size"), as if there needed to be multiple.
To me, it's not like there can't be a nexus point in the paths to make it happen. Most branching games do converge at specific points and don't turn into an entire tree of dead ends.

But yeah, unless that somehow changed, and it is viable for the MC to get tits, I'm gonna sleep on this "game". Twinks can only hold me over for so long in a sissification/feminization game. Eventually boobs have to come to the stage.

I'm not an expert at Daz, personally I think Daz is kinda trash, but I do have quite a lot of professional experience with 3d. To me, it doesn't sound too difficult to just turn each render into a 3-4 frame animation, and just animate the value that changes the breast size (each frame corresponding to a different size for the render). Each time you render it'll render each different size automatically. No extra work involved at all. Unless there's an image that has the tits clipping into an arm or something, it's literally free in terms of effort.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I've answered this same damn question about breasts a million times already, so I got really tired of it and stopped answering altogether hoping that people would take a modicum of effort and search for the answer. Instead, they started making up stuff on my behalf.
From what I understood (I asked a few years back), the dev wasn't planning on adding that because it'd be "too difficult".
I literally never said anything like that. Especially not «few years back».
I said that I wanted to give the player an opportunity to give Blake breasts at some point. Around v0.12 I did a test run and deemed it impossible. Not only I had to essentially double image output per scene which would've been a colossal hit on the number of unique images but the only (and I mean the only) asset that adds breast morphs to male models has a lot of compatibility issues. The morphs themselves are fine but when used with certain clothing assets it can crash Daz or make the result look strange and distorted unless you want to spend hours adjusting rigging for each part of clothing with no guaranteed result. On top of that, the game is on its penultimate act. Do you think it would be pretty much pointless to add this option now, right before the ending? And finally, I always preferred Blake's natural look with no surgeries or anything. Which means that I would never make Blake with breasts mandatory for the player. Yes, would've been nice to have this choice but as I said, it will never happen at this point. Only in the endings.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes