VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 4] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
So something I noticed, but please, when you're doing consecutive renders for a conversation, PLEASE, keep the camera in the same spot. Its so jarring when the entire scene seems like its jerking back and forth with every line I read. Otherwise, love the update.

Reactions: scrumbles

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Visually a very good game! I loved the main female character too, and how the story progresses keeping the focus on the main couple. It would be great if the game kept it like that, without adding a third wheel like most games do, in order to please the threesome lovers. There is one thing though that I feel is lacking in this game, that if added would turn this good game into a great game. I'm talking about meaningful choices; choices to change the point of view of a scene are not meaningful choices; It would be great to give some options for the main character to do something or not, let him be a little bit more active. Right now he's totally passive during the hottest moments.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Story doesn't make any sense really.
Foster parents are just that, fosters, they are temporary unless no other solution can be found.
They don't have any real power.
They aren't actual parents legally [else they would be adoptive parents, not fosters].
and it's very rare that the kid would not be immediately given to a willing biological family member.

The government pays fosters an amount of money for each kid they foster, so the moment the government can reasonable absolves itself from having to pay, they do.

Reactions: dankmeme09

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Story doesn't make any sense really.
Foster parents are just that, fosters, they are temporary unless no other solution can be found.
They don't have any real power.
They aren't actual parents legally [else they would be adoptive parents, not fosters].
and it's very rare that the kid would not be immediately given to a willing biological family member.

The government pays fosters an amount of money for each kid they foster, so the moment the government can reasonable absolves itself from having to pay, they do.
Her mom was adopted and as per the dialogue from this update the main girl appears to have been registered as the adoptive father's daughter on her birth certificate. I suspect the whole foster thing is either based on some obscure international legalese that doesn't make sense from your country or a bad translation. Although the English isn't bad it doesn't feel like the writer's a native English speaker to me so my money is that it's being mistranslated. It makes perfect sense after digging through everything that's wrong and substituting everything we know to be right.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes