VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 4] [Finest Art Productions]

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I love the story so far, but why do I feel like this is going to be another "Acting Lessons" and I'm going to be bawling my eyes out by the end of it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: solela

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
This game started really strong, but it has since just devolved into banal melodrama with the adoptive parents. The vibe of getting to know Filia and the other girls which is established at the start of the game is kind of ruined when so much focus is devoted to the uninteresting machinations of characters who are comically evil just for the sake of having antagonists, which a game like this really didn't need to begin with. The implication that Radford likely raped Emily is also just unnecessarily gruesome. The sooner this tripe is done the sooner we can get actually interesting content with the LIs.
yeah developer is delusional on that point/aspect, trying to be on the same level as Shakespeare or Hugo , to much suspense and thrilling , is no needed , in the end it going to be hard to get it untangled

PLOT as it was on the first char was fine, but now they turned the adoptive family as some killers and stuf puuuf , what is next? bet developer gonna take a hike or a year to untangle his 4 update mess.

renders are juicy end the 3 Milfs that have already spawned, and the 2 other young ones,

On that aspect/side , too developer should no add, more no sense side chars, and focus boy focus focus on develop the main and the 4 side chars, first and at most, and dont go around as the usual 2 bit developers do , losing time , strengh and guts on side chars that add little to nothing for 90% the of fans and supporters. Use that time to do more renders for the main girl and at most 4 side chars like the 2 milfs and 2 young's at most,

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13
Aug 22, 2021
yeah developer is delusional on that point/aspect, trying to be on the same level as Shakespeare or Hugo , to much suspense and thrilling , is no needed , in the end it going to be hard to get it untangled

PLOT as it was on the first char was fine, but now they turned the adoptive family as some killers and stuf puuuf , what is next? bet developer gonna take a hike or a year to untangle his 4 update mess.

renders are juicy end the 3 Milfs that have already spawned, and the 2 other young ones,

On that aspect/side , too developer should no add, more no sense side chars, and focus boy focus focus on develop the main and the 4 side chars, first and at most, and dont go around as the usual 2 bit developers do , losing time , strengh and guts on side chars that add little to nothing for 90% the of fans and supporters. Use that time to do more renders for the main girl and at most 4 side chars like the 2 milfs and 2 young's at most,

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes