3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
there is a hack file for this game that gives ultra mana..health...damage...crystals ..gold...its available .

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
there is a hack file for this game that gives ultra mana..health...damage...crystals ..gold...its available .
and no one needs a hack for that, as it has a cheat menu built in, which can be accessed simply by pressing End & Page up.
and well, there is still Cheat Engine for things like gold and co, if the cheat menu doesnt work.

and tbh, when you need hacks to play a game, then better stop playing at all,
not to mention the often questionable sources for such "hacks" that often enuff are designed to also hack your PC.^^

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Do the developer of "She Will Punish Them" plans to implement sexual acts and pregnancy aftermath?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Optimization!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.732 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -
Time limited - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Edit - All done.
Do the developer of "She Will Punish Them" plans to implement sexual acts and pregnancy aftermath?
The one developer used to always say they'll think about it. But the other (or a Steam liaison) has started saying yes, as DLC. Wouldn't expect pregnancy though, although it does have the customisation slider already.

The one that's definitely one of the two developers just said maybe again...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: darkzyder and R3x0n

Jimmyt80

May 1, 2018
Optimization!
SWPT 0.732 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Edit - All done.

The one developer used to always say they'll think about it. But the other has started saying yes, as DLC. Wouldn't expect pregnancy though, although it does have the customisation slider already.
Cant extract

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Cant extract
Have all three parts in the same place and extract only 001, the rest should automatically follow. It should work fine with 7Zip, but there maybe a trick to getting it working with WinRAR. The archive (before uploading) was extracting fine for me.

Edit - Downloaded the game and it extracted fine. But 001 was for some reason saved in temp not in downloads with the other two parts, so had to be moved first.

Last edited:

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
anyone encounter a bug where the floors in battles don't load?
Yes I did!

I was playing the possibly V0.731 downloaded from here (on the menu screen it is labeled V0.730).

I also encountered a worse bug.

My first succubus companion in my current play through was "Kira" (I do not know if this is random or the same for everyone), then after the first "Rescue Mission" I got "Arisha". All fine, levelled her up and reached level 13 for me and level 11 for both companions. Then a second "Rescue Mission" popped up - obviously I went straight there but regretted it when it netted a second "Kira". No problems at first, then after the next mission the two "Kira"s had the same lower level and the same, lesser, equipment. My original "Kira" had had some very expensive level gated equipment and lost 7 levels, so not happy!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a for avoiding a second Kira on Steam, but you need to make a back up of your save before getting her.

Reactions: Luanegla

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
There's a for avoiding a second Kira on Steam, but you need to make a back up of your save before getting her.
Thank you for the info, but sadly too late for this playthrough! I will have to start a new game with V0.732.

At least I can carry over my preset appearance preferences now!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Snak108

May 20, 2020
This is an unexpectedly good game. Great visuals, even fun gameplay. Really hoping for some completeness.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Haven't seen any presets posted on Steam, just a request hoping for Sinia from RyanReos. The customisation saving did only get added a few days ago.

Jimmyt80

May 1, 2018
Have all three parts in the same place and extract only 001, the rest should automatically follow. It should work fine with 7Zip, but there maybe a trick to getting it working with WinRAR. The archive (before uploading) was extracting fine for me.

Edit - Downloaded the game and it extracted fine. But 001 was for some reason saved in temp not in downloads with the other two parts, so had to be moved first.
Ty but i download all 3 files from wetransfer and winrar and 7 zip says broken archive probably download from workupload but not start the download.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...says broken archive probably download from workupload but not start the download.
Workupload does seem to be having issues right now, uploading there is (again) in maintenance maybe it's related. I tested the files before uploading, and again after downloading them from WeTransfer so don't know what's going on there.

I did report it as a update so it should hopefully get added to the opening post soonish.

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
see, the problem with this kind of game is that it look nice and can become a great game. But they are always the same problem... not that its not sexual stuff, its sexy stuff. But the problem is you always need to lose for having a bit of sexy stuff, like breaking outfits and such.

wish one day someone will make a similar game but in wich you can have choice and control over stuff. and not just been a pure poor girl fighting for not being fucked.

unless you like zombies, gore and stuff as a sexy thing LOL
the game company care about their " reputation" ....so i guess they don't want to " reduce" their reputation

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes