3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

MoRkeL

Aug 31, 2017
You can do the same with CE to Level, Experience, Free Points, Vitality, Strength, Agility and Power (not to mention Gold and Crystal). If you set Vitality to a ridiculously high number, it seems your character will simply not die in combat - maybe it just takes a long long time for that to happen but it hasn't happened to my character yet, and she is simply donning crap armor for aesthetics.
Are you able to let me know the location of the Save file to do this? The one linked earlier in the thread does not seem to be correct. That file exists, but any changes I make don't work.

c o g

Mar 16, 2018
Are you able to let me know the location of the Save file to do this? The one linked earlier in the thread does not seem to be correct. That file exists, but any changes I make don't work.
Unfortunately, the values change every time you start game. So you have to run a new scan for every attribute in Cheat engine to find that value again.

Example:
I run a new scan for Experience, change it to a high number maybe 999999999.

Next run a new scan for Free Points, everytime I kill an enemy I level up and get more Free Points, so I use the change (increase) in Free Points to home in on the value, and finally edit Free Points to a high number 999999.

Next run a new scan for Strength, using the Free Points to increase its value, and eventually locate the value for strength and edit it to a high number 999999 to 1-hit-kill enemies with fast cheap weapons (Iron Dagger).

You'll start levelling up much faster with high Experience and Strength but low Level, and you can start to run a new scan for Level whenever it changes, and eventually edit your Level as you wish. Note that if your Level is too high, say Level 999, your territories (if it gets invaded) will be flooded with tons of enemies and you can get a serious fps hit or it can even stall your game. I had to quit game, and restart so I could edit my Experience and Level to lesser values to avoid facing too many enemies (if you do this, make sure none of your territories are invaded when you save game).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SrJonny and MoRkeL

c o g

Mar 16, 2018
My save files are located here: C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\L2 Games\She Will Punish Them
It may not be the same for everyone.

After I have edited the values I want with Cheat Engine, I save the game and backup (multiple sessions of) my saves by copying the save files to another location.

Reactions: MoRkeL

MoRkeL

Aug 31, 2017
Unfortunately, the values change every time you start game. So you have to run a new scan for every attribute in Cheat engine to find that value again.

Example:
I run a new scan for Experience, change it to a high number maybe 999999999.

Next run a new scan for Free Points, everytime I kill an enemy I level up and get more Free Points, so I use the change (increase) in Free Points to home in on the value, and finally edit Free Points to a high number 999999.

Next run a new scan for Strength, using the Free Points to increase its value, and eventually locate the value for strength and edit it to a high number 999999 to 1-hit-kill enemies with fast cheap weapons (Iron Dagger).

You'll start levelling up much faster with high Experience and Strength but low Level, and you can start to run a new scan for Level whenever it changes, and eventually edit your Level as you wish. Note that if your Level is too high, say Level 999, your territories (if it gets invaded) will be flooded with tons of enemies and you can get a serious fps hit or it can even stall your game. I had to quit game, and restart so I could edit my Experience and Level to lesser values to avoid facing too many enemies (if you do this, make sure none of your territories are invaded when you save game).
Thanks for that. So the Cheat engine alters your stats live, as opposed to in a Save file that you then retrieve? Makes sense.

Reactions: c o g

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
You can do the same with CE to Level, Experience, Free Points, Vitality, Strength, Agility and Power (not to mention Gold and Crystal). If you set Vitality to a ridiculously high number, it seems your character will simply not die in combat - maybe it just takes a long long time for that to happen but it hasn't happened to my character yet, and she is simply donning crap armor for aesthetics.
Neat. Thanks for the input. What if the value is only 1 digit? Like, i have 2 for a value and then when i sell something, it is decreased to 1, of course. How do i locate that value change in CE?

c o g

Mar 16, 2018
Neat. Thanks for the input. What if the value is only 1 digit? Like, i have 2 for a value and then when i sell something, it is decreased to 1, of course. How do i locate that value change in CE?
The smaller the number, the more scans you have to run in CE to zero in on the value. My Experience Level could be 5, every time I rise a level to, 6 7 8 9 10 11 etc., I run a scan until I have two values remaining. Then I edit either of the values to see which one affects my Level.

Reactions: damndor

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
The smaller the number, the more scans you have to run in CE to zero in on the value. My Experience Level could be 5, every time I rise a level to, 6 7 8 9 10 11 etc., I run a scan until I have two values remaining. Then I edit either of the values to see which one affects my Level.
I see. Thanks for the tips. Check your PM, kindly. :)

Nov 2, 2017
Let me preface by saying I don't mind non-sexual content games on the site. Many are great gems of gaming or storytelling, but it's ironic to me that this game stars a Succubus that kills with swords rather than her pussy like, ya know a real succubus would ;p

MoRkeL

Aug 31, 2017
Let me preface by saying I don't mind non-sexual content games on the site. Many are great gems of gaming or storytelling, but it's ironic to me that this game stars a Succubus that kills with swords rather than her pussy like, ya know a real succubus would ;p
I get it, but I don't think there's much life force left in zombies, skeletons, and other undead thingys. Seducing them to suck out their life force wouldn't get her very far. Maybe the undead keep encroaching on the townspeople, killing those she would normally seduce, hence why she is "punishing" them?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think the story is she was locked away in a tower by the other succubi, and is fighting her way back after escaping. So she can (or will) punish them. The on-hold Valkyrie's makes more sense to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.521 Test Build - Part 1 - Part 2 -

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
In my view point the game needs a quest to improving immersion. And adding minibosses and final boss the game will be perfect.

Danmike

Sep 21, 2018
Think the story is she was locked away in a tower by the other succubi, and is fighting her way back after escaping. So she can (or will) punish them. The on-hold Valkyrie's makes more sense to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.521 Test Build - Part 1 - Part 2 -

Thanks mate.. Been following this game everytime it gets updated I have over 10 characters now.. Character customization is not perfect for now but I would say it's top-tier.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
so I tried both the original ver (0.131) and the HD remake version (0.510), and I liked the OG version is much better (for now) for its gameplay. the game is inspired by diablo with hordes of monsters zerging at you, and the attempt at dark souls style combat doesn't work. having sluggish attacks with a greatsword with long windup and recovery time is just asking to get chain stunned vs a mob of skeletons, especially since a lot of them have shields. also i like the old quest system over the new world campaign where each map is just zerg vs zerg, and your minions start dying really fast later on at higher levels.

the new HD vers does have nicer customization and graphics tho.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
so I tried both the original ver (0.131) and the HD remake version (0.510), and I liked the OG version is much better (for now) for its gameplay. the game is inspired by diablo with hordes of monsters zerging at you, and the attempt at dark souls style combat doesn't work. having sluggish attacks with a greatsword with long windup and recovery time is just asking to get chain stunned vs a mob of skeletons, especially since a lot of them have shields. also i like the old quest system over the new world campaign where each map is just zerg vs zerg, and your minions start dying really fast later on at higher levels.

the new HD vers does have nicer customization and graphics tho.
I said it few days ago here, both versions (0.131 and 0.510) are amazing, the game is full rebuilt for newest versions, I think the developers should finish and publishing both. Really they are wasting time and money fogetting the old version.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes