3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I played an early version a while ago, and thought it was really shit. Has the game gotten any better?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I played an early version a while ago, and thought it was really shit. Has the game gotten any better?
If you thought it was shit, you will now probably think "a little better than shit". If you didn't like it half a year ago, you won't like it now. It's still the same game.
I liked it enough to buy it. It's not a great game, but I find it good enough to honor the creator's effort.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The test build has just been properly released, but it sounds like there's at least one hotfix on the way. So I'll wait for that to update the links. not sure why I expected anything different, but kind of disappointed that the new artwork...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vleder

Fetishboy46

Aug 11, 2022
Used to play it when I was in steam (till they screwed the optimization with excess of resources) so i need to ask:
This continue with fps drops, bugs (character outside "home", items falling from map,etc...), and the bad optimization?

Genflare

May 31, 2017
So how feasible is it to mod simple sex scenes as of right now with the tools they provide?

Maybe something like a draugr molestation on defeat (I haven't dived into the mod tools yet, wondering if anyone did)

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes